WRS VLN ENDURANCE and Parity Racing

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 423 comments
last night was a first for the WRS pack. We raced fully tuned GT3AM cars from our respective teams and it was INTERESTING and FUN. I would not recommend it to the newby driver as boost was a bit (much) stronger than with lower powered cars....but it was fun and made for some strange views from my cockpit....like being just behind guys I only see when getting lapped as if I was chained to a stump. We will continue this this as long as the attendees like it...then will revert to less supersonic cars.

Lucas my email
rusticfac15@gmqail.com

Well..is everybody raced out or do we wish to do a little fun driving tonight. How about Camaro at Ascari??

I can't speak for the others, but I might come. I know I haven't been coming out lately, but I have my reasons.

Well..is everybody raced out or do we wish to do a little fun driving tonight. How about Camaro at Ascari??
I might be there tonight 👍 I'll let you guys know later tonight

Might be there, still have the hangover from doing the Daytona 24. Always takes me a bit to want to race again.

Going to run a tester EU Parity race tonight about 30mins after the offical EU race if any one is interested.

Races: 2 ish
Car: This weeks Camaro as it is
Tracks: TBD
Laps: 6 ish
Reason: a bit of craic (fun) and a tester for the (hopefully more regular) EU races starting the 8th feb 1900 GMT

Will post here when I've the room open, still have no mic so will be typing everything.

Going to open a room in 20 mins Deep forest withe the camaro. Will wait about 20 mins for others to show before thinking of leaving. Only a test so don't mind if no one can make it. I'll just go sit in the corner after :lol: I have about an hour and a half before some comes looking my ps :banghead:

Room open for about 20 mins if no one shows

Last edited:
sorry I left...are you still going to run after the NA race.

Sorry I was busy racing bart/Pasm, or should i say following him, last night. When we we're done I was too tired I got up and went to bed only seeing your post now. It was interesting we had strong boast on and I still couldn't catch him but it was still close, I was just under a sec behind him thanks to the strong boast. What I was thinking is that if the fast one's like bart etc show up for any races I'd use strong boast. It prevents them driving of and leaving you behind but you still have to drive your pants off to stay with them. It may help slower one's like myself to learn lines and breaking points etc by being able to follow the like of him and others a lot closer. He also suggested a few things that I'm going to have a look at when I've time over the weekend. He sugguested a faster car like the Camaro as the standard car - I'm thinking the Pozzi Camaro reduced to 500pp. He also suggested not having a set 2nd car just one limited to 400pp no tuning although you can reduce the power limiter to bring the car down to that level of pp. What do you think of the second one? is this what you done for the previous/last years races? Starting to think it's a little to far from your standard setup for the parity races that it won't have the same effect.

Sorry for being MIA lately. Been getting up at 5 the whole week with a very hectic schedule. Next week looks a lot better so I 'll probably be there next tuesday.

• I will be late due to internet here being fixed...we are now on our third different router. The guy doing this is the local provider's trouble shooter who found my frost cracked connector under the road three years ago....so my confidence level is high.
  • So first come set up and race right away so the guys who can only stay for abit get some fun. I'll get there when I get there :crazy:

Back