WRS VLN ENDURANCE and Parity Racing

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 423 comments
I probably can't make it, or probably not by 21:00 central at least. Boss is taking us out to dinner tonight. :)

Might check for you guys after the Argentina match finishes, playing in Seattle by the way, but that's 1am for me so not sure if I'll be up to it.

we has so much fun driving the Storm at Sierra with full boost that we simply can't let this form of racing fall by the wayside. What night is best...Monday or Tuesday..and what time?? We will resume racing this Monday .

we has so much fun driving the Storm at Sierra with full boost that we simply can't let this form of racing fall by the wayside. What night is best...Monday or Tuesday..and what time?? We will resume racing this Monday .

I'll be there 👍

might even open earlier..SWMBO is gone for two days....I packed her lunch. Remember Mazda Miata 1989 NA and Lister Storm. First one there gets to pick the track.

NO TUNING

first one there is host...I may not make it till just before nine. Lets use the Miata and any of the GT300s

Can't make it, too much to do tonight before I fly home tomorrow morning.

hey guys I have apparrently contracted a bad case of Lom Nols Revenge. I will either be late or a no show as the distance from rig to loo is not optimal.

play will resume tonight shortly after 8 central.....might play with rocket at Williow lesser and the GT300 at the ring

Reactions: OZ
Back