• 144 comments
STINGER05
Holy smoke!

Just finished my first Race in Div3...10th fastest with a low 3.13XXX
I thought I did ok.....ermm :) :scared:
Thats why I joined! Some of you guys are just so amazingly fast! :bowdown:

Congrats to everyone! 👍 And thanks to CFM for the quick update/ data release! 👍

What Div are you in? week 8 was my first race too. I got 15th

Woo Hoo! Im sooooo pleased with the results of my first race!!!! Taking the 9th spot in my first time out! I was simply hoping for a top 25!

Great Job to every podium finisher! Your all's times were mind blowing!

Congratulations to all this weeks podium finishers!
Everyone put up some un-real times that I just can’t wait to see a replay of!
Very well going everyone!

Ah, I'm 7th in div. 1 and 10th of all divisions. Not a bad debut imo :P

Anyway, I'm getting my Max Drive soon, so I can show you what I'm capable of *cough cough*

Congratulations to all division winners and I want to see why I'm losing 1.6 seconds in T7 :P

Congratulations to everyone who put their best foot forward for this weeks race. Personally, I really enjoyed destroying the gold time by such a huge margin ... I never would have thought it possible had it not been for the WRS!

A special applaud for hOt6o4bOi, icemanshooter23 and veilsidebr ... guys, I don't know how you do it! Hopefully one day D1 will spawn a driver good enough to challenge hOt6o4bOi, but right now he's really laying it down! Awesome run man and thanks for all the tips! (Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to win or earn promotion :()

And I loved watching the battle between the top D2 guys ... that's what posting splits is all about! Great fight guys. MR8 ... heheh ... much more your pace!

And a special mention to rotbarsch1979 for a great race this week ... good result!

As for me, well, I really put my all into this week and hoped to earn a promotion to D2. I really thought that my final time was good enough for it, but apparently not. Looks like D3 will have to put up with me for a looooooooooooooong time to come (I won't be chasing promotion again).

Kolyana
Looks like D3 will have to put up with me for a looooooooooooooong time to come (I won't be chasing promotion again).
:banghead:
*eating low fat ice cream* It helps women when they're feeling down so I thought i'd give it a try lol.

awwww Nat!! :( i was really hoping you got that win!!!, you will get 1 soon 👍

congratz to (icemans, veilside)(Mr8)(O.G)

also congratz on the moves, Z and O.G~

hope some1 can make a video of this :D

Attachments

• 05.756.max
    23.6 KB · Views: 23
Old Geezer
Congrats to ALL & a Special THANX to CFM! :cheers: I'd most likely never have revisited this test & "Found" about 25 seconds just laying around without the WRS! 👍
THANX as well for the Promotion...Hope I can give the Division II Racers a run for their money! :lol: ...O.G. :D
Congrats man! So what were your T times? And why didn't you post them so I'd chase after them! I had T times that were giving D1 runs for their money but I didn't feel like finishing off the track. I guess CFM didn't notice... Oh well.

CFM, I'm a bit confused as to why the top two D3 times are good enough for top ten finishes in D2... And a bit confused as to why you closed your promotions/possible changes thread... How close were you wanting to make these divisions? I think your original idea of moving up 5 or so D3ers would make a good bit more sense, but alright. You also forgot to post the little asteric next to Old Geezer's name, he needs a replay for verification doesn't he?

A question for the people who don't post their T times, why don't you? It's kind of the fun of the WRS, find someone to shoot for, and then go back and forth beating each other's times.

A little bothered,
Kyle, out...

Great week, everyone!

Congrats to hotboi, that is an amazing time. In my discussions with Puck927 he told me he wouldn't be surprised if you threw down a 3:06 lap. I told him nah, we'll see 3:05 before it's over.

Puck927, man, that's a close one. Nice job for your second week in the series. You're already pushing me, just like the good old days back at C.U. I love it!

Stunning time there, 'boi! Congrats to iceman and veil for very fast times too.
Great racing, everybody!

Wow! Incredible times! Unbelievable!

This is my first week in WRS (and I missed the submission deadline) :ouch:

I'm a new Div2 guy, and I thought I did an okay run of 3'15.188, but now I see I'll need to spend A LOT more than the 3hrs I did to get that time. I'm itching for the challenge tho, and ready to rumble.

A little introduction....
About myself, I'm an aerospace engineer, 35, single. Love Belgian beers. I started racing in GT3 after going to a RL race school in Arizona. I love it, but I've never liked any kind of racing on TV (lousy coverage and BOORRINNG!). But this weekend I watched Danica Patrick :dopey: race the Indy500, and I think I'm a new fanboy!

:)

FIDO

Nice times all around :D. Only .005 separating us veilside :scared:. I'll have my replay up tonight or tomorrow 👍.

New to Div. 2 and the WRS, placed pretty good. 12th in div. 2 as I recall. It wouldn't be an accomplishment without having raced against the likes of you folks. See you all in the dirt.

icemanshooter23
Nice times all around :D. Only .005 separating us veilside :scared:. I'll have my replay up tonight or tomorrow 👍.

You´ve done an impressive lap. I didn´t think u would come that fast this week. :)

I think i lost for you coz i overreved 1 gear, that cost me 0.1. :indiff:

But congrats u, pretty nice battle.
👍

Not sure if this is the right one, but here's my replay :D

Attachments

• Iceman_s15.max
    20.7 KB · Views: 10
hello, not sure if anyone wants to see my replay but i will upload it soon seeing as how its the fastest PAL time. my x-port is at a friends house so i will do it later. congratulations to hotboi, that time is really fast, cant wait to see the video. and congratulations to the other podium finishers, this week wasnt my week

Congrats to all the winners and especially to Z on the promotion! Was looking forward to a few more weeks to battle it out with ya. Good luck in D1, you're in for a challenge I'm sure.

I knew I didn't push hard enough through the last chicane, great time MR8, I'm looking forward to going at it (except for this week maybe, rally :scared: )

And "Drooos, I'm definitely gonna be pushing you kid. You were lucky to get 6th, should have been 16th! I know you can do alot better than that. Gotta get those thumbs working ;) . That's ok though, I'm sure you'll be whooping me this week!

holl01
hello, not sure if anyone wants to see my replay but i will upload it soon seeing as how its the fastest PAL time. my x-port is at a friends house so i will do it later. congratulations to hotboi, that time is really fast, cant wait to see the video. and congratulations to the other podium finishers, this week wasnt my week

That would be great if you could post your run as most replay so far have been NTSC.👍

I'll check out all of the NTSC runs later tonight or tomorrow.

KLR142
Congrats man! So what were your T times? And why didn't you post them so I'd chase after them! I had T times that were giving D1 runs for their money but I didn't feel like finishing off the track. I guess CFM didn't notice... Oh well.
You also forgot to post the little asteric next to Old Geezer's name, he needs a replay for verification doesn't he?
A question for the people who don't post their T times, why don't you? It's kind of the fun of the WRS, find someone to shoot for, and then go back and forth beating each other's times.

A little bothered,
Kyle, out...

Hiya Kyle: 👍 Since your request is somewhat tied into my latest post in the "Welcome Division 3ers" thread I'd prefer to answer it there as opposed to wasting space here. (That's "IF" I get a suitable reply!)

bleurabbit7
O.G., Koly is going to kill you for stealing her #1
Yeh RIGHT! When you see my T-Times it'll be more than clear that "Koly" GAVE away the Number 1 spot (& who said it was Her's to Give or Take ANYWAY! :irked: ) between T-6 & the Finish Line!
...O.G. :D

[/QOUTE] Yeh RIGHT! When you see my T-Times it'll be more than clear that "Koly" GAVE away the Number 1 spot (& who said it was Her's to Give or Take ANYWAY! :irked: ) between T-6 & the Finish Line!
...O.G. :D[/QUOTE]

In case you couldn't tell, it was a joke. Don't get your feathers ruffled.

Old Geezer
Hiya Kyle: 👍 Since your request is somewhat tied into my latest post in the "Welcome Division 3ers" thread I'd prefer to answer it there as opposed to wasting space here. (That's "IF" I get a suitable reply!)

Yeh RIGHT! When you see my T-Times it'll be more than clear that "Koly" GAVE away the Number 1 spot (& who said it was Her's to Give or Take ANYWAY! :irked: ) between T-6 & the Finish Line!
...O.G. :D

Oh, so we get to see them after the race is over? Gee, thanks OG ... awfully sporting of you.

What obligates him to show them to you? Just so you can get a first place? There are drivers from every division, every week that do this, but now suddenly it is a huge problem to you. To me it looks like you are just angry that you got beat and are now looking for someone to blame for it.

No, no ... no one is obligated, this is what you guys just aren't seeing or understanding. I've come 2n,d 3rd, 6th, 11th and lord knows what else and done so everyweek with a smile on my face ... so all of you guys can stop getting all defensive over this.

This is exactly the same 'argument' that came up in D1 in week 1 or 2, no different ... it's all about sportsmanship and fairplay.

More importantly, D3 has an ABUNDANCE of these ghost drivers and has had since week 1 ... it's a problem down here that's only getting worse. 50% of our top twelve do not post splits ... so while not one of us is obligated, I don't think any of us could hardly say that the WRS would be as much fun if we all remained quiet during the week.

If you honestly look back at past weeks and look how many times I've been pipped at the post - even by hundreths of a second - you will never, ever, ever find me 'whining' or complaining and this is not a start of it.

Back