WRS Week 8 Results!

• Thread starter CFM
  • 144 comments
If it were enitrely up to me then I wouldn't allow any of it. I just wanted people who spent all week working on it here to be able to submit thier times to the databases if they like. I hate the new rules at GT.de, but what am I to do? Either go along with it and run shortcut laps, or don't go along with it and be forced to quit using thier database, either way it sucks.:ill:

You should know me well enough by now that I like to keep it squeaky clean, just like you do.👍 Just having a bit of fun with you Ronnie.:D

CFM
You should know me well enough by now that I like to keep it squeaky clean, just like you do.👍 Just having a bit of fun with you Ronnie.:D

and me also Toddie :sly: CFM = Created from Minge :dopey:

Mr P
and me also Toddie :sly: CFM = Created from Minge :dopey:
z7shysterical.gif

I have an idea!

https://www.gtplanet.net/index.php?categoryid=39

Try using the GTP database and run the laps the way you feel is the right way.

Also,
Sjenk,
Let go of the gt3 file.

Without any sort of name to distinguish it from other gt3 files you may be better off using a whole new gt3 file with everything on it.

Then make sure you take the safe route for getting your memory cards in order (don't want to ruin a gt4 file!).

Good luck with it. :D

Old Geezer
RONNIE!!! :confused: TODDIE!!! :confused: I don't believe I've had the pleasure. WELCOME to the Planet! :lol::lol::lol: ...O.G. :D

Stay outta this Bobbie Socks! It's between me and the Kilt wearer over yonder!:mad: His royal Mr. P-Ness!

That's one reason why I didn't run it, but hey, thats just me, but I wasn't prepared to make an issue out of it (going soft). However, in the drivers defence, I do believe he raised this issue and stated his distaste over the matter.

You gotta love minge :D

I still applauded his skill it was there in certain sections of that replay 👍 namely the straights !!! hahahaha :sly:

I am only messing the lap was out of my league ;)

Wow, 30 years in this goofy world and I've never heard that term before. Guess that's because I've never seen one up close.:embarrassed:

CFM
Wow, 30 years in this goofy world and I've never heard that term before. Guess that's because I've never seen one up close.:embarrassed:

Open your eyes next time, be a man ;)

CFM

Try it out man and stop sniffing the stick :sly:

Mr P

But not the stick ron used earlier. You sure it flushed ron? :ill: :D

Edit:
Damn, I got the wrong end of the stick in this post :sly:

Mr P

Will do then Ron, enough of this spam fest! I gotta knock off a piece and go to bed. I'll keep one eye open this time and report back with my discoveries, Jerry.:) *Goes off to find my wife*

As long as you don't report back saying you Can't Find Minge :sly: Good luck 👍

Mr P
Great lap by Hotboi .... but just too many cut offs for my liking :)
I prefer to watch when someone stays within the boundaries!

Nice win btw :) 👍

I agree, hence why Small_Fryz is not on that list ;)

I do suggest you watch his lap of the ring 👍

Great run hotboi 👍, congrats on your win 👍

thnx again on the compliments
hehe i also did not like running off the bounderies like that, but o well :D

Back