WRS'ers and their ride...

So it costs 30 large with some extras thrown in like comfortable seats and a decent audio head unit...

Hmmmm

Thats S2000 money... or very good condition used NSX.... or erm...

Sorry, i just hate the doorhandles
:irked:👍

When you're shopping for these types of cars, emotion is important. With such an ugly front, a terrible sounding engine and indeed those dodgy doorhandles, the 350Z simply doesn't come to my mind when looking for a sports car. Not even when it has VBH as an option.

The 350Z isn't a bad piece of machinery, but the competition just offers more appealing models imo.

Did I already mention how terrible this car sounds? :yuck:

FWIW, it doesn't sound nearly as bad from the driver's seat(meaning I don't remember it sounding wierd/bad at all from that perspective). Only the rest of the world gets to complain(or be confused) by the wierd exhaust note of the original exhaust.

Turbo 95 dodge neon 4dr more like a race car with tags
97 Subaru leagacy wrx suspesion black 17's and full exhaust ,not a very fast car but it loves the snow and handle good enough to be fun

Just bought myself a 1994 BMW 325is. Black ext/int, manual transmission, fantastic condition. I'll have it with the title transferred and everything on friday!

Right now I drive a lovely 1993 Honda Del Sol Si (Manual), awesome car, It came with its original clutch which died about 3 days after I bought it (126K Miles) so it got it's first modification an Exedy Stage 1 Clutch kit. Next up is a J's Racing Intake, then I have to decide what I want to do for real power a Turbo D16Z6 or a built B16a, or buy a project car and work on the D16Z6 (keep it all motor.) Most Likely the later, I'm just glad to be rid of the Bird Killer.

Well, i don't own a car but i have a machine that will beat a Corvette in a quater mile and that goes 105 MPH. It Is a 1994 Polaris XLT. It Is a Snowmobile, it is moslty stock other than the overbore 3 Cylinder 2-stroke 640 cc's about 100 hp, and weighs in at about 490 lbs.. Here are some pics, and a vid.

Video:

Pics :

I took my '73 240Z out over the Labor Day weekend and have a new photo. Thought it was great framed up by the cornfield... 👍

240Z-02.jpg

If only the sun was a little bit more behind you... Definitely is one hell of a sharp looking Z though!

It almost seems to want to be lower to the ground, but then that nice lip would be much easier to damage...

If only the sun was a little bit more behind you... Definitely is one hell of a sharp looking Z though!

It almost seems to want to be lower to the ground, but then that nice lip would be much easier to damage...

good call, the sun was not cooperating with the photos all day, bad timing. I want to get coil overs to lower it more but I already scrape ground in certain driveways. I would also need to chop the strut towers to make it all work. It's not too bad a process but... she'll most likely stay as is... :)

Sweet! That's awesome man, I can't wait until I finally get my car out on PIR... I think I'll do it next year, this year I used the I don't have money excuse along with "my tires are too big", which is the truth! :)

Lime Rock is beautiful, reminds me of the PNW... Where is it?

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/awards/necc_lap_times_lr2007.pdf

This is a link to all the times from those who had times from the day I was at the track. It was with my dads Corvair club which is why there's a bunch of classes for them.

I was the #88 car (Sam Ludwig). And I'm told that for my first track day my time was very respectable. Turns out I beat out my dad by a second, but he was heavier on fuel and is maybe 20lbs heavier than me. But considering that if I didn't have "Sam, you're driving this car to NH after this, driving it around there, and then back to NJ" I probably could have taken off enough time to get under a 1'10.00!

Too bad this is the last year that the club won't be running there anymore. The price per driver was $295 and next year the track is having some weird timeslip sort of deal, so it's basically impossible to be a small club and race there.

Anyway, I guess the next best thing is for me to join the BMW club around school for me in Columbus and race at Mid-Ohio. Can't wait to see how that goes!

These are really old pics, when I first purchased my ride:

1995 Acura Integra LS
Mostly stock
NGK Spark Plug Wires
JDM-style Clear Turn Signals
Pioneer head unit
Pioneer speakers in front
Audiobahn speakers in rear
2x10" subs in hatch
Higher tolerance distributor
Amsoil synthetics in engine & transmission
Fuel Power 3000 added at every fill-up.

integrasiderc6.jpg

integrafrontsmallge7.jpg

Hope to get some new pictures soon. The clear turn signals aren't in those pics (obviously).

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/awards/necc_lap_times_lr2007.pdf

This is a link to all the times from those who had times from the day I was at the track. It was with my dads Corvair club which is why there's a bunch of classes for them.

I was the #88 car (Sam Ludwig). And I'm told that for my first track day my time was very respectable. Turns out I beat out my dad by a second, but he was heavier on fuel and is maybe 20lbs heavier than me. But considering that if I didn't have "Sam, you're driving this car to NH after this, driving it around there, and then back to NJ" I probably could have taken off enough time to get under a 1'10.00!

Too bad this is the last year that the club won't be running there anymore. The price per driver was $295 and next year the track is having some weird timeslip sort of deal, so it's basically impossible to be a small club and race there.

Anyway, I guess the next best thing is for me to join the BMW club around school for me in Columbus and race at Mid-Ohio. Can't wait to see how that goes!

HEY!! that track is less that ten minutes drive from my house and my brother has been running any one of his dozen or so Corvairs at LRP since the late 70's. I didn't see his name on the sheet this year because we were down in Tennessee to see our parents. With Skip Barber starting his own private racing clubhouse with $100,000 membership fee, I think we may never see a small club racing there again. Hey wait, I got an idea. YOU buy a membership, and then we can have a world day of racers at the track!! Don't forget to pick up a couple dozen of cars so we can run all day!!:)👍:)

As the ashtray in the AMG in [post=2728486]post 551[/post] was full ;) I replaced it by this....

porschesidexy6.jpg

porscherearxs1.jpg

porscherear3quartersaf8.jpg

Enjoy.

AMG.

P.S., no I will not be changing my username :D

I APPROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freaking sweeeet man. Congrats!

Now, how do you like it?

And does it have as much luggage-space as the Audi TT?

But there's some serious droolage going on here. I never realized just how hot that ass looks like :drool:

P.S: Did EXelero get a ride in it for UKGTP8?

And does it have as much luggage-space as the Audi TT? But there's some serious droolage going on here. I never realized just how hot that ass looks like :drool: P.S: Did EXelero get a ride in it for UKGTP8?
Nah, the TT still has the best luggage space, followed by the Porsche.My Porsche glove compartment beats Venari's pre-production DBS "A5 compartment" by 1600 miles. I wonder where AM is going to put the user manual for the DBS.

Alas :ill: EX couldnt make it to the Ocho. If she had we would still be cruising :D.

Now, how do you like it?

It snarls hisses and bites, but it also likes cruising. I love it :)

As requested in a PM from AMG. a little while ago, some more pics of my own Porsche, not quite as new and droolsome :drool: as Rob's Carrera 4S, but looking lovely now that the Targa top has been re-covered. Took some shots in Marin headlands while I took Touring Mars out for a ride around the landmarks of San Francisco. :)

Full size shot of the wheels, a little kerb-rash (not done by me!) but all in all not bad for 26 years old! Kept this full size, so you can check out the sweet valve caps! The previous owner loved this car, and so do I!

pollster1li3.jpg

pollster2he1.jpg

pollster3ne9.jpg

(Notice the neat artwork on the licence plate!!! Doesn't really say that!!! :P)

It's about time post #1 got an update ;), my 2004 Dodgy Intepid has been replaced too. By a staggeringly ugly, but quite comfortable 2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring.

dscn1604cs1.jpg

Still hate the fact that it looks as though someone attacked the hood with a lawn rake! Ugly. :yuck: And it's not green. :(
All of my company cars have been green so far. No green option to have on this one though. :grumpy:

dscn1605by0.jpg

dscn1602ao1.jpg

nice set of Porsche's to AMG and Smallhorses
and I hope chukabilly doesn't take offense to the Chrysler hood remark
they have a Crossfire he loves to drive
again nice autos

Nah, the TT still has the best luggage space, followed by the Porsche.My Porsche glove compartment beats Venari's pre-production DBS "A5 compartment" by 1600 miles. I wonder where AM is going to put the user manual for the DBS.

Waitwaitway-hait. Venari owns that pre-production DBS they showed in the DYSAGT thread?

So... A Lancia Fulvia, an Aston DBS, a Holley-carb'ed Corvette. I want them :(

some cool cars every1. i have an 04 evo with not much work. emphasis on not much work. i only drive it once a week maybe though. i mostly drive my pos truck. anyway its an 04 bby. i dont really have pics, but if someone doesnt know what they look like i can dig one up.

I drive a 1994 Holden VR Commodore Ute, that's it over there in my avatar, I have plans for it but I won't go into detail now. It's got a few niceties in the cabin including Pioneer Head deck and MTX Audio speakers, as well as Autotecnica gear knob and Monza Pedals, she'll be quick when I'm done don't you worry. At the moment though all it has under hood is the 3.8L V6 (same as Buick GNX minus turbos, it's NA) with K&N Air Filter, Top Gun ignition Leads and Iridium Spark Plugs, oh plus an OTR Cold Air Intake,probably good for around 135-140kw of power and just over 300Nm of torque. That is of corse assuming that it hasn't lost power since it was made which all engines do lol, but that's where it roughly should be.

Back