WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
  • 68,130 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rolex @ Daytona - Daytona Road Course
POSTER01DaytonaRoadF_zps27fa344d.gif


01 / PT / JoeOfTheFire / Jaguar / 80 Laps (P) (FL: 1:43.9)
02 / PT / Panoz / Ford / 80L
03 / PT / Yeratel / Jaguar / 80L
04 / PT / Furinkazen / Ford / -4
05 / ST / ORama / Alfa / -13 (P) (FL: 2:05.3)
06 / GT / Smuffy / Corvette / -13 (P)
07 / ST / MJ / Alfa / -14
08 / GT / Sagaris / Corvette / -17 (FL: 2:06.2)
09 / PT / Braun / Ferrari / -19 (DNF)

10 / ST / DK / Alfa / -34 (DNF)
11 / ST / Akmuq / Alfa / -41 (DNF)
12 / GT / Lout / Shelby / -45 (DNF)
13 / PT / Litchi / Ferrari / -61 (DNF)
14 / GT / Husq / Jaguar / -71 (DNF)

SMALL RULE CHANGE - To Be Classified OVERALL at Race Conclusion, ALL drivers must have completed 2/3rds Race Distance. To Qualify For FULL Class points must have completed 2/3rds of there class winners laps.

53 Laps To Be Classified Overall (-27)
53 Laps To Score Full Points In PT (-27)
45 Laps To Score Full Points In GT (-35)
45 Laps To Score Full Points In ST (-35)

Results Tables To Follow.
​
 
I would just like to say...


...called that.


Nice job O'Rama peddling the Alfa round in '05.3. :eek:
 
If it wasn't for my spins, I could have won I reckon. Honestly, 20 lap hard stint at the beginning, then softs all the way. Was at one point 1.5 to 2 seconds a lap quicker than Joe.
 
If it wasn't for my spins, I could have won I reckon. Honestly, 20 lap hard stint at the beginning, then softs all the way. Was at one point 1.5 to 2 seconds a lap quicker than Joe.

That'll be when I left the mediums on by mistake :sly:
 
If it wasn't for my spins, I could have won I reckon. Honestly, 20 lap hard stint at the beginning, then softs all the way. Was at one point 1.5 to 2 seconds a lap quicker than Joe.

Really? :odd:

With that positive thinking... if I didn't ruin my pace on every single stint with damage on one or more wheels (even though I was able to avoid spoiling my strategy) I would've lapped the whole field... :p
 
That was one mega lap! (Did have draft though)

I kind of guessed as it does make a pretty big difference around Daytona, but still a nice lap. :)
 
Black Alfa with BBS Gold Wheels will make its debut this weekend in Laguna Seca. ;)
 
I'm sure my Alfa is bullet proof :) Hit the wall, you and apparently Furi clipped me and I never got any damage!

Can we swap Alfas?
 
I recon the ST class will outshine the GT's at Laguna too. Its perfect for them.
 
No changes in car performance for Laguna Seca.
 
FlyingFox
I recon the ST class will outshine the GT's at Laguna too. Its perfect for them.

This... unless anything major happens I'm predicting all the Alfas finishing ahead of GT
 
Not looking forward to Laguna but looking forward to the race itself.
 
I've never liked the track. I'd give it a miss if I didn't enjoy racing in this series so much.
 
I've never liked the track. I'd give it a miss if I didn't enjoy racing in this series so much.

I do like this "Gentlemen’s" series. Tested tonight in another one!!

If you think WSC is good, your in for a treat.
 
^Fox... he is a test driver for it :lol:
 
^Furi's GTE series.
 
I managed to get a 1'40.5 out of a conservative lap of LS - I rarely go 100% there, because if I do the gravel traps would swallow me up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back