WSC IV - JoeOfTheFire, SagarisGTB, O'Rama, Jaguar, Corvette CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 904 comments
  • 66,879 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toyota 7 might make it in some events as a wildcard this season...
 
Should give you a basic idea of what each car can do. Cobra and Jag will be the winning cars,

All GT times can be improved by around .5 with practise.

Cobra AGAIN, Furi take note.

Toyota 7 might make it in some events as a wildcard this season...

NO NO NO!!!
 
Cobra AGAIN, Furi take note.



NO NO NO!!!

Fox take note at Daytona Road ONLY. Every car has its track.

Toyota with a little power limiting would be good.
 
Fox take note at Daytona Road ONLY. Every car has its track.

Toyota with a little power limiting would be good.

Toyota 7 even with power limiting will probably be too fast. :odd:
 
I'll drive it at Pescara should the opportunity arise. :D
 
Test session following Mini's tonight.
 
So, a Can Am vs LM 5.0+ class cars? Sounds like Furi Logic to me. :p
 
Just an idea, what about a class with Toyota 7 and the Chapperal 2J.
 
Just an idea, what about a class with Toyota 7 and the Chapperal 2J.

2J > Toyota 7 > MkIV/P4/XJ13

Plus this a World Sportscar Championship series.
 
Fox take note at Daytona Road ONLY. Every car has its track.

Ok Furi calm down.

Now the claws come out for Furi after 3 seasons? Bit late you lot!!!
 
Last edited:
I actually have no genuine idea what is going on. But I do know Ginetta won't be racing.
 
Have anyone looked at the 2D as a wildcard. I don't know the car specs on it but might make a good wildcard. Be a pain in the rear to find though. :p
 
Have anyone looked at the 2D as a wildcard. I don't know the car specs on it but might make a good wildcard. Be a pain in the rear to find though. :p

Considering it wiped the floor a few seasons back I'd say it is decent ;)
 
Furi did you see the PM that I sent you the other day about this series?
 
Hello guys, I am good friends with GTP_ranhammerR & MASTAJEFFY. I was wondering if I could join in on this series. I would miss the opening week because I will be at the Indy 500 but I would race from there on.
 
Hello guys, I am good friends with GTP_ranhammerR & MASTAJEFFY. I was wondering if I could join in on this series. I would miss the opening week because I will be at the Indy 500 but I would race from there on.

But the question is, are you faster than them?

Aiming for a few class wins this season, got soo close to winning Le Mans last season, if I can this season, would be my first event back ;)
 
cbsnbne
Hello guys, I am good friends with GTP_ranhammerR & MASTAJEFFY. I was wondering if I could join in on this series. I would miss the opening week because I will be at the Indy 500 but I would race from there on.

👍 this weekend is merely the final test session. Welcome :)
 
👍 this weekend is merely the final test session. Welcome :)

Furi, Indy 500, Coca Cola 600 and Monaco GP are all in two weeks time...
 
If only I was able to make it :(, I wanted to race.
 
Furi, Indy 500, Coca Cola 600 and Monaco GP are all in two weeks time...

Guess it's a bonanza weekend then!
 
will make what I can, Am I allowed are on the Fiat?
 
will make what I can, Am I allowed are on the Fiat?

Fiat?! Read the OP again you dummy and come back :p
 
Fiat 500 F?
 
Fiat 500 F?

:lol: no, Jaguar, Shelby, Ginetta, all are open.

@ Yeratel, yes. Rejected for stupid understeer, crazy speed and its a bit too old.
 
Reserve me in a PT Ferrari, if not I may take a jag,
 
E-Type?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back