WSC VII - DrifterJoe, Snowcrash, Ford Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,073 comments
So three of a car are allowed? In that case I may or may not switch to the MK IV. Also I'm not sure if I can join your room or not today...

I'm allowing there as people already had it bought. Preferably no to 3.

2:06.2 for me at Bathurst. Wow.

Last edited:
Had to go but returned only for my internet to shut off thanks to the weather. Anyway the Ferrari felt great though I never got a good lap together but it looked faster than the Mustang but just lacks slightly in top end grunt and high speed in general.

Daytona was not too bad but Bathurst was a nightmare and only did a 2:07 there.

Luckily according to Praiano, chassis reinforcement has no effect in GT6 so I won’t have to buy a new car.

I have now done 800 miles in the Daytona but I think it will be OK for the season.

Last edited:
Got a couple GT-P BoP adjustments in mind but will not change until after the Roar next week. Genuinely excited for this season.

I guess I'll be grabbing the BMW. Quite like the feel of the. 50's.

I'd recommend not listening to that bit. Appears I read that chart wrong and thought the Ferrari was already taken. :dopey: Can't think so well when you're tired, eh?

Last edited:
I guess I'll be grabbing the BMW. Quite like the feel of the. 50's.

I'd recommend not listening to that bit. Appears I read that chart wrong and thought the Ferrari was already taken. :dopey: Can't think so well when you're tired, eh?

@rustyMercedes I hate you. Best bit of rule bending I have ever seen. Damn :lol:

By the way, is it allowed to remove the bumpers on those cars in GT-O that offer the option? It doesn't change anything regarding behaviour of the car, and it looks much more fitting for track usage. Don't know which cars offer it, but I know they can be taken off on the 300SL and the GT350...

Edit: Looks like you've done it yourself on the Merc, judging from the OP-image.

By the way, is it allowed to remove the bumpers on those cars in GT-O that offer the option? It doesn't change anything regarding behaviour of the car, and it looks much more fitting for track usage. Don't know which cars offer it, but I know they can be taken off on the 300SL and the GT350...

Edit: Looks like you've done it yourself on the Merc, judging from the OP-image.
I've done it to my Mustang and Furi didn't say anything about it so I'm assuming its fine 👍

I mentioned in lobby - aero kits are optional. Will add to OP.

Back