WSC VII - DrifterJoe, Snowcrash, Ford Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,073 comments
The 300SL is a little more, but also a bit heavier. @DrifterJoe sent me performance stats for it.
Yep, the regular car has 330hp and 1059kg at WSC spec and the chromeline has 344hp and 1099kg without the power limiter. If you leave the chromline's power at 344hp, both cars have nearly identical power to weight ratios (3.20 and 3.19 according to GT6).

Yep, the regular car has 330hp and 1059kg at WSC spec and the chromeline has 344hp and 1099kg without the power limiter. If you leave the chromline's power at 344hp, both cars have nearly identical power to weight ratios (3.20 and 3.19 according to GT6).

For some reason, my standard 300SL has 337hp with all parts installed. Should it be restricted then...?

By the way, I have tested GT-O's at Daytona and Monza so far. My suggestions for BoP...

BMW, Ferrari, Shelby: all on par
300SL & Corvette: about 0.8s too fast.
Jaguar: About 1.5-2s too slow.

Shelby is the only one to have power restriction applied so far (370->350hp), 300SL was at 337hp, so maybe that's why it's too fast.

For some reason, my standard 300SL has 337hp with all parts installed. Should it be restricted then...?

By the way, I have tested GT-O's at Daytona and Monza so far. My suggestions for BoP...

BMW, Ferrari, Shelby: all on par
300SL & Corvette: about 0.8s too fast.
Jaguar: About 1.5-2s too slow.

Shelby is the only one to have power restriction applied so far (370->350hp), 300SL was at 337hp, so maybe that's why it's too fast.

Probably case with 309SL. I'll hop on quickly and check myself.

The regular SL300 does need the power limiter to reach 330hp.

I've tested the stock XJ13 against the stock Daytona and they are even around Bathurst. I think I'll use the Daytona though.

2 stop here, just. Wouldn't be surprised if Le Mans we run till the fuel runs dry.
That's still a huge improvement! I can't remember how many laps I did at daytona but my tyres didn't get below 9 and that's pretty impressive for the Mustang!

That's still a huge improvement! I can't remember how many laps I did at daytona but my tyres didn't get below 9 and that's pretty impressive for the Mustang!

After 28 laps I had 4 in the rear, and 8 in the fronts!

After 28 laps I had 4 in the rear, and 8 in the fronts!

You need to stop getting so sideways then ;)

Edit: Just found this pic... I definitely chose wisely with the colours
1006phr_20_o%2B1966_shelby_gt350%2Bfront_left.jpg

That's crazy, my tyre wear is pretty even

Bathurst i'm encouraged. 2:06.1 for me and I know a mid to low 05 is possible. I could drive for 4 hours on that track, love it. Overtaking will be scary though.

Bathurst i'm encouraged. 2:06.1 for me and I know a mid to low 05 is possible. I could drive for 4 hours on that track, love it. Overtaking will be scary though.

I'm feeling confident about Bathurst too, the generic tune I'm using works really well there. Oh god I'm not looking forward to getting lapped D:

Back