Ralt RT3 Toyota F3 Base Model 1983

Brazil
São Paulo / Bra
diegorborges82
West_Surrey_Racing_1983_Ayrton_Senna_01.jpg

Everybody loved it. Right now there's some awesome racing rooms online using the Senna's car. So a base model F3 could be amazing for leagues, etc.

How about a base model Fromula Gran Turismo as well? This, along with the Senna base model, would make my day.
Suggestion for Update 1.13? :D

The Base Model is very important because the original Ralt F3 car can't have number changed (#1) and neither the colours changed (white). So Base Model is an great idea. For these reasons, I voted.

I think that all race cars should have base models so we can customize ourselves. 👍

Here's the proper image:
Graham_Fennymore1.jpg

Can't find any of the base model though

There wouldn't be any images of a base model because there isn't a real life base model. 'Base model' is the the term used for real-life race cars in GT without their liveries, with paintable wheels and bodywork.

Oh, then the thread should be for the actual F3.
The actual F3 is already in the game. The user is requesting a Base Model version of the car so that players can customise its appearance, much as we can with the GT500, GT300 and GT3 Base Models that are in GT6. The Ayrton Senna car is only there as a representative image. Yours is also a representative image - but neither are more or less "proper" than the other.

The actual F3 is already in the game. The user is requesting a Base Model version of the car so that players can customise its appearance, much as we can with the GT500, GT300 and GT3 Base Models that are in GT6. The Ayrton Senna car is only there as a representative image. Yours is also a representative image - but neither are more or less "proper" than the other.
Thank you, I wasn't thinking properly.

Back