WSR F3 Spot Races at Suzuka - June 15th 9PM BSTOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter MC-Chase
  • 119 comments
  • 7,168 views
Messages
936
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
MC-Chase
Welcome!

This is a two race session featuring a 15 minute sprint race and a 30 minute enduro race utilising the WSR F3 car at Suzuka full circuit. The choice of tyres aims to provide accessibility for all skill levels while maintaining advanced players to exercise a high level of finesse to extract the best lap times. To further aid accessibility vehicle modification is prohibited, with the purpose of reducing time required to work on an ideal set-up before the race commences. This race is open to any and all who enjoy good spirited competition and exercise clean, respectful etiquette while on the track; the emphasis for this race is focused on fun from good competition regardless of a player's outright pace.

Room settings

The room will be opened at 9PM BST on June 15th allowing for thirty minutes of free practice before qualifying commences, it is recommended to join the room in good time for qualifying to allow for any potential technical issues. The room settings will be as follows;

· All driving aids other than ABS to be set to off

· Grip set to real

· Slipstream strength set to weak

· Vehicle modification prohibited (other than brake balance and an oil change)

· Sports hard tyres only

· Tire/fuel degradation set to fast

· Damage set to weak

· Visual damage set to off

· Penalties set to off

· Weather/time set to off

Qualifying will be ten minutes in length with an ‘open’ session allowing late arrivals to be included. The qualifying results will decide the grid for the first sprint race with the secondary enduro race being a reverse order grid based on the results for the sprint race.

Car settings

The only car allowed for these races is the WSR Formula 3 car in stock form with sports hard tyres, both an oil change is allowed and adjustment to brake balance if desired.

Rules for racing

The likelihood is if you're reading this forum and are interested in joining for a couple of fun spot races then you are a competent and fair individual when it comes to online play. I don't like spelling out the obvious as events I have organised have only attracted great competition that certainly don't need a list of common sense rules thrown in their face in order to play well. That being said, in order to provide a guideline to anyone who may be new;

· Contact is generally discouraged, contested battles can sometimes result in some light scraping, and that is fine.

· Accidents happen to all of us, if you make a mistake that affects another player be courteous and allow them to regain their position.

· Care should be taken to keep two wheels on track at all times, 2 wheels behind the white line at all times.

· Blocking is not permitted.

Mistakes do happen to all of us, and I’m certainly not here to penalise people for making the occasional accidental slip-up, however, if you drive in a manner that is frowned upon by a significant amount of the field you will not be invited to join in any future events.

Signing-up

Sound like your kind of race? Drop a post on the thread stating you want to be involved and drop me an add (MC-Chase) on PSN! Hope to catch everyone there,


Chase.
 
Last edited:
Entry list

1) MC-Chase
2) Cu3e
3) BrandonW77
4) Torzilla
5) KingKlingaling
6) Drex124
7) youngz
8) kHamcio
9) AlvaroF
10) Hobbsy
11) Naptown25rs
12) gtp_Tenderly
13)
14)
15)
16)

Potential entrants

1) daddyo845
 
Last edited:
EDIT: forget this post, managed to quote my own sign-up list :dunce:.
 
I'm intrigued

I will join if I can but for now I can't confirm
 
Sounds like fun, I'm in.
 
I'd love to join you guys
PSN: youngz_-_04
 
Cheers, it's the PSN in my post the one below my name on the left is wrong and i dont know how to change it. :O
 
Cheers, it's the PSN in my post the one below my name on the left is wrong and i dont know how to change it. :O

Your profile -> top left tabs (your username) -> contact details -> PSN 👍.
 
Aahh, thanks :cheers:
 
I won't be able to make this race, Have fun guys :cheers:
 
No problem Brutaka, catch you in the Meganes!

EDIT: Will be opening a room in about 30 minutes for some free practice if anyone is around jump on!
 
Good practice session there, @kHamcio was putting in some excellent times, I have no chance of getting his 2:17's this race but I have a feeling I'll be a lot better at Suzuka when this race is over!
 
I'll be interested in participating but I'll need to do some internet checks before joinig. Is that ok? I'll have an answer by tomorrow
 
I'll be interested in participating but I'll need to do some internet checks before joinig. Is that ok? I'll have an answer by tomorrow

Of course, plenty of spaces open, no rush.
 
I'd like to join. 👍
 
Guys, did You trained a little bit for a sunday's race? What are your best times? ;)
 
Last edited:
Guys, did You trained a little bit for a sunday's race? What's your best times? ;)

I've been busy working and enjoying the sun (it's damn rare over here - you have to make the most of it) so I haven't done any online practice since our last session - I did work a bit on my middle sector lines though and I'm fairly sure I'll be in the 18's, no way I'll be getting those 17's; I expect @KingKlingeling to be giving you a run for your money though, that's my prediction anyway ;).
 
Back