WSR F3 Spot Races at Suzuka - June 15th 9PM BSTOpen 

• Thread starter MC-Chase
  • 119 comments
I'd love to participate. Just got this car, and it takes me back to my Skip Barber days.

Hey Motz, good to have you join us. You'll have to accept the PSN request more or less now though, otherwise you won't be able to join the room when I make it in 15 minutes.

EDIT: Just got the accept, thanks 👍.

Good fun guys, thanks to everyone for showing.

Hobbsy's Porsche GT3 cup will be filling this time-spot on a weekly basis for those who are interested, also Brandon hosts some good races on Tuesdays and Saturdays in various Ferraris that some people may want to pop in for.

Thanks again everyone, and congratz to Hamcio for the double win!

Some "well controlled" drift almost full speed on last lap of the second race.

SuzukaCircuit1.jpg

actually almost shat myself. Not the first time I do some stupid mistake at the last lap.

am I being negative? Nah, was fun 👍

edit: that unintentional drift did not cost me any position luckily :)

am I being negative? Nah, was fun 👍

edit: that unintentional drift did not cost me any position luckily :)

Nah I meant the photo, it's in negative ... actually no it isn't, what's the technique called where you have everything in monochrome other than the focal point of the picture? I meant that anyway :dunce:.

That was a blast, though I totally blew it. Need more seat time in the F3 at Suzuka, a very technical combo. Thanks MC-Chase!

Such a great racing!

I like this car so much with SH tires, but it isn't easy to control - mainly, you have to try to avoid touching the grass :D I spun out many times in the second race (as I said before, it's hard to me to keep doing constant laps) ;) Thx for the races, was a great fun!

I would like to apologize @BrandonW77 for being too aggressive at some corners :) I should give back the position to You, because I just dive-bombed You from braking too late... I am sorry.

@KingKlingeling, what happend? :P We heard, that you've breaked your pedals, is that true? :/

Last edited:
@KingKlingeling, what happend? :P We heard, that you've breaked your pedals, is that true? :/

I wonder if this is due to his recent load cell mod... :confused:, or maybe just his incredible leg strength!!! :P

Edit: I must say, I really enjoyed running this car, it reminds me a bit of those Rocket races back in the day :sly:, I would very much like to run this on a more regular basis...! Anyone else feel the same?

Last edited:
I wonder if this is due to his recent load cell mod... :confused:, or maybe just his incredible leg strength!!! :P

Edit: I must say, I really enjoyed running this car, it reminds me a bit of those Rocket races back in the day :sly:, I would very much like to run this on a more regular basis...! Anyone else feel the same?

Me too, I'm done hosting regular series though ;). Anyone else want to take the reins?

I feel the same :D

Go on then, someone step-up :sly:!

A bit like the Rockets Hobbsy for sure, a bit more highly strung perhaps. With the gearbox on this we wouldn't be limited to the small tracks either.

pedal problems seems solved :D
I cutted a wire due the new pressure I need for braking .
I'm really sad because it happens half an hour before the race starts :banghead:
everthings fine now , clunt me in for further events 👍

Go on then, someone step-up :sly:!

A bit like the Rockets Hobbsy for sure, a bit more highly strung perhaps. With the gearbox on this we wouldn't be limited to the small tracks either.

I don't mind doing it, probably a good time slot on the Sunday night, afternoon too...

I'll have to juggle it with the Porsche schedule, but its manageable

....clunt me in for further events 👍

The swear filter just had a heart attack...... :lol:

I don't mind doing it, probably a good time slot on the Sunday night, afternoon too...

I'll have to juggle it with the Porsche schedule, but its manageable

Maybe alternate, one week is the Porschahhhh and the next week is the F3 using the same time slot?

it could be like support races... only over the space of 2 weekends ;) 👍

I'd be totally fine with that, I have a feeling I'll be a lot more competitive in the RUFs than the F3s but would probably enjoy both equally (maybe the F3's a little more - I have a thing for open-wheel). Maybe the F3's could be a sprint race and the RUFs an enduro? I don't know, just thinking aloud. I'll be happy with whatever.

Thanks a lot for the race guys 👍 I completely flapped it on the first few laps on the second race, I actually managed to finish the last ten laps without spinning out, but was already a minute behind by that point. I'd like to race with you again if you don't mind? :cheers:

Thanks a lot for the race guys 👍 I completely flapped it on the first few laps on the second race, I actually managed to finish the last ten laps without spinning out, but was already a minute behind by that point. I'd like to race with you again if you don't mind? :cheers:

For sure, I mentioned what's going on currently a few posts up. It's mainly Brandon and Hobbsy now - I put in a one-off event here and there. I would check out Brandon's Ferrari festival and the RUF cup from Hobbsy that will be running the 9PM BST Sunday slot.

On a different note I just took the stock F3 on the Nordschleife which was beyond superb 👍. Might host an hour enduro on that in the future...

Back