WTCR FINISH - CONGRATULATION FOR CPT_DISASTER FOR WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!!!

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 249 comments
I enjoyed round one, well done all! Pretty sure there's a bug in the lobbies that means if you don't leave the pits and complete the 1st sector before the final starts, it won't set the grid, I understand there's an update today so it may get fixed.

I enjoyed round one, well done all! Pretty sure there's a bug in the lobbies that means if you don't leave the pits and complete the 1st sector before the final starts, it won't set the grid, I understand there's an update today so it may get fixed.
I think thats been a thing since day one.

@Ares85 Sorry I missed it. Im sure I will be fit and ready for the next race.

Also... can anyone share the replays for my viewing pleasure?

Last edited:
First of all many thanks to guys that show up yesterday evening and let me start this series, racing with you guys is a plessure.

And now a small apology for confusion with the setup of the grid for race nr1, i do not know what happened exactly, the room was set as practice/race and grid for race was set to faster first, sow i dont know what i did wrong, the rest of the races were very good, not counting the problems with the server before the third race, but it's PD.

Some of you guys have slighty complained about the harsh of track limits, IMO the penaltys set to hard works fine at least they keep the car on the track and not behind it, I have received my self a 7-second penalty for cutting the track, but i am a person who likes to get along and compromise, so in the next round the penalties will be set probably to light to see how this option works in the race.

If someone have any doubts about a situation or an event, send me a message with the race number, on which lap and between which players I will try to resolve it, but also remember that this is my debut as a host, so I do not have too much experience in dispute resolution, I'm still learning.

Points, ballast penaltys for next round and some picks will come in few days.

See you around.

PS: if someone knows how to copy a replay and load it to gtplanet, I will be grateful for that.

Regarding the penalties, I think that light will be much better. From my lowly position, I didn't see any intention short-cutting of the circuit or contact between cars.

I think that everyone in this series is sensible enough to play fairly - we're all here to enjoy good, clean racing after all.

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if there might be a free place on the grid for the next race? I'm keen to join a racing series again (been out of the game for a while so to speak), and I love touring cars. I've raced with a couple of the guys before on here.

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if there might be a free place on the grid for the next race? I'm keen to join a racing series again (been out of the game for a while so to speak), and I love touring cars. I've raced with a couple of the guys before on here.
Welcome:cheers: yes of course, there are still two places available and One Peugeot RCZ and two Renault Megane to chose, send me a info about yours PSN ID, choosen car and number that you chose:).

Reminder of tomorrow's second round at Fuji and ballast penalty's.

WhiteFlight1 - 5% - 1312 kg
megg230 - 4% - 1302 kg
Cpt_Disaster - 3% - 1293 kg
Weescotman - 2% - 1282 kg
Lazybike - 1% - 1274 kg
Ballast penalty is mandatory for the entire next round.

Hej guys sorry for posting this picks from round 1 sow late, but last week my laptop has died and i just got it back today
Race #1
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
18.jpg

Race #2
19.jpg
20.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg

Race #3
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.1.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32,1.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg

About quali session for Fuji, there will be a slight change in the quali procedure i want to see if this will work properly.

Quali will start in normal time 8:05 p.m. and will last 20 minutes but after the quali session all drivers please remain on track, dont go back to pits if someone decides to finish before the qualifications ends, go aside and stay there until the start of the race 1.

Back