X1 at 576 KM/H

  • Thread starter Thread starter Phoenix
  • 20 comments
  • 3,027 views

Phoenix

Premium
Messages
6,030
Norway
Norway
Did some searching, could not find any topics with this so...

Here's my first test lap with my 1514 BHP X1 at SSR7....



I apologize for the bad quality, done with my mobilephone camera.

Please comment, like/dislike etc etc ;)
 
Every time I try to do that I crash!
 
GT5 is one step closer to Trackmania;)...If it had such a race editor:drool:
 
PM me the setup you used please.
Or just write it here.
 
Yev
PM me the setup you used please.
Or just write it here.

I set the max speed at 500 KM/H, then adjusted the final gear so it was at 610 KM/H... (Moving it to the left)

That's it ;)
 
I set the max speed at 500 KM/H, then adjusted the final gear so it was at 610 KM/H... (Moving it to the left)

That's it ;)

What about aerodynamics, stock?
And as I can't see from the vid...did you draft throughout the whole clip?
 
Yev
What about aerodynamics, stock?
And as I can't see from the vid...did you draft throughout the whole clip?

Downforce is at 50 front and 50 back... (Lowest I think)... I've always used that :D

You will see that when it hits 420 KM/H it starts to draft...
 
Downforce is at 50 front and 50 back... (Lowest I think)... I've always used that :D

You will see that when it hits 420 KM/H it starts to draft...

Ah...well fastest you can go with X2010 without slipstreaming/drafting is 487 km/h, I wanted to break 500 km/h but it's impossible without slipstreaming.
And with aerodynamics set to 50/50 - the car is useless.
 
Yev
And with aerodynamics set to 50/50 - the car is useless.

No it's not ;)

Did 29.580 sec at Indy with "non" modified transmission and 50/50... Yes with slipstream.
Does 54ish laps at Tokyo...
2:16 laps at de la Sarthe, 2:11 if I drive like a mad man and cut corners.

It handles way to well no matter how I try to mess it up :crazy:
 
I set the max speed at 500 KM/H, then adjusted the final gear so it was at 610 KM/H... (Moving it to the left)

That's it ;)

indeed.. I've been doing this with a lot of my cars since they've updated the fully customizable transmission
 
Very impressive! You even got me by 6KM/H of my best speed. XD


GT5 is one step closer to Trackmania;)...If it had such a race editor:drool:

Man does that game bring me back. Held up in the World 60's for a few weeks at a time till TM Forever came out.
 
Could I suggest using the Nurburgring glitch to drive under the track and then having an infinitely long straight to get your speed from?
 
Tesla
Could I suggest using the Nurburgring glitch to drive under the track and then having an infinitely long straight to get your speed from?

No, you may not.
 
I found this clip on youtube with someone going 628 KM/H!


Pause at 0:31

Could I suggest using the Nurburgring glitch to drive under the track and then having an infinitely long straight to get your speed from?
It doesn't only require a long straight. Slipstreaming is another factor to how McSoap got up to 576 km/h
 
I found this clip on youtube with someone going 628 KM/H!


Pause at 0:31

I should have a crack at it myself

Now that's what I call racing.
 
It doesn't only require a long straight. Slipstreaming is another factor to how McSoap got up to 576 km/h

Well, get some friends together, set your tranny's the same, downforce minumum, and away you go. Just don't screw up the chain.
 
Well, get some friends together, set your tranny's the same, downforce minumum, and away you go. Just don't screw up the chain.

That's another possibility
 
Back