M Mike1027 Messages 130 Messages Mike1027 Nov 30, 2010 #1 How do we get this car? Whats the top speed tuned? How much does it cost? Would really like to know. Other questions can be posted here also!
How do we get this car? Whats the top speed tuned? How much does it cost? Would really like to know. Other questions can be posted here also!
Anes (Banned) Messages 1,735 Messages AnesthesiaXVII Nov 30, 2010 #2 It's the open wheeler race in the extreme series. Win that and get the X1.
Anes (Banned) Messages 1,735 Messages AnesthesiaXVII Nov 30, 2010 #4 ..... I haven't won it yet but of course it's fast
Shigegaki I’m back!!! Premium Messages 2,039 San Diego, Ca. Messages LaughsUS Nov 30, 2010 #5 Anes It's the open wheeler race in the extreme series. Win that and get the X1. Click to expand... Have proof that it actually is won in that event? No one will say, although I am halfway to level 23.
Anes It's the open wheeler race in the extreme series. Win that and get the X1. Click to expand... Have proof that it actually is won in that event? No one will say, although I am halfway to level 23.
tezster Messages 782 Canada Messages tezster Nov 30, 2010 #6 I looked at the prize spreadsheet and it shows that the prize for the Formula GT series is the Red Bull F1 car, not the X1 prototype.
I looked at the prize spreadsheet and it shows that the prize for the Formula GT series is the Red Bull F1 car, not the X1 prototype.
AshesOfThePlope Messages 5 Messages AshesOfThePlope Messages AshesOfThePlope Nov 30, 2010 #7 tezster I looked at the prize spreadsheet and it shows that the prize for the Formula GT series is the Red Bull F1 car, not the X1 prototype. Click to expand... I know the X1 is not a F1 car but didnt it have Red bull logos? could be a typo or something
tezster I looked at the prize spreadsheet and it shows that the prize for the Formula GT series is the Red Bull F1 car, not the X1 prototype. Click to expand... I know the X1 is not a F1 car but didnt it have Red bull logos? could be a typo or something
Vince_Fiero Off the track driver Premium Messages 2,529 G-D Luxembourg Messages GTP_Vince_Fiero Dec 1, 2010 #9 Lv 30 Sebastian Vettel challenge, you can win the Red Bull X1 Kaz said it.
Christian_C Premium Messages 1,499 Stoke, UK Messages GTP_Christian_C Dec 1, 2010 #10 Damirgt Theres a Redbull F1?!!? Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing, ruined that surprise if there is one I suspect if anything it would be the F2007.
Damirgt Theres a Redbull F1?!!? Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing, ruined that surprise if there is one I suspect if anything it would be the F2007.
prisonermonkeys Be Fearless Premium Messages 33,150 Hammerhead Garage Dec 1, 2010 #11 Vince_Fiero Lv 30 Sebastian Vettel challenge, you can win the Red Bull X1 Kaz said it. Click to expand... Question answered. Thread closed.
Vince_Fiero Lv 30 Sebastian Vettel challenge, you can win the Red Bull X1 Kaz said it. Click to expand... Question answered. Thread closed.