X1 S. Vettel for ZR1 Race Mod

  • Thread starter Thread starter baffula
  • 12 comments
  • 732 views
Messages
38
My X1 Vettel for your ZR1 Race Mod.

Available to trade NOW.
 
I got a zr1 RM add me now JACKEDRAM1500
 
Never know, an X1 isn't worth anything now
 
me pls! im open for scams? i have one rm, just today
 
i have one but i cant trade for few days, i probably lost but just saying, and baffula check my thread for more cars please, pm me offers if thats ok
 
Not a scam he even sent the X1 first. thats how we do business
 
i can trade now, but, if you send first.
 
I have also have a ZR1 RM I can trade for an X1.
 
yo let me get that and ill share it with everyone


+ i have for trade,,,

905 hp+ full tuned. proper
 
I have a ZR1 fully tuned and if you want to trade the Red Bull my ID is Kratos-Mirko-95 add me I can trade today.
 
Back