Xanavi Hiroto GTR

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheFlyingKiwi
  • 10 comments
  • 508 views
Messages
461
Messages
fhe_crazy_man
Only want either
Ferrari p4
Ferrari F10 #7 Felipe Massa
Ferrari F2007
You can offer something else but has to be good.
 
Last edited:
F2007 for the car?
can u trade now?
 
No unfortunately booked. Sunday is my only open trade and last one for 14 weeks.
 
ok mate...c u around..
 
F2007 - Sunday. Deal? Also got F2010 but need to check first if it's Massa.
 
F2007 Please, sunday is sweet. Ill be on at 00:00GMT.
 
F2007 Please, sunday is sweet. Ill be on at 00:00GMT.

Add me

Ardie1706 (you sent the car here)
yayahanim (I'll sent from here)

Note: If I have empty slot on Sat, I'll sent you the car that day.
 
Thats Great if you send on Sat due to time zone differences, yes will add you tomorrow. Send on Sunday middayish New Zealand Time.
Thanks alot, and jsut because i love the Ferrari so much ill send a Chrome and Matte to you.
 
:) BTW, I also have P4 but the slot only available on 9th.
 
Sorry can't trade on the ninth, after Sunday its shut up shop for trades. =)
 
Back