Xenns Cheat Device Codes (Includes demo codes!)

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 991 comments
If you needed 1.1 i can supply you with it, and i know they are locked 30 even if runs at 60, the codes work and make all my games run at 60 and love it but not for my 1.1 version, I wish only for a response with you needed the link or file directly for 1.1 for you to find it, or maybe I'll just hope I can find someone else who can get me the code I requested, I understand everything you're saying, but what I am asking isn't impossible. My replays can be fixed if you are assuming my replays because are 30 will stay at 30 even with code.

Oh no no I know it's not impossible, far from it. Why I asked if your replays were saved at 30 or 60 is because the way the replays work is that the game loads the cars and settings associated with them all and replays your inputs in real time. so if you recorded a replay at 30fps, the game will play the inputs 30 times per second. now if you force that 30fps replay into a 60fps one, the game will play the saved in puts at a speed of 60 inputs per seconds. That doesn't mean the replay will run at twice the normal speed, it means that the buttun presses will happed at twice the speed. And you'll see your car do completely wrong things.
The same thing will happen if you do the opposite I think, where a 60fps replay played at 30 will have the inputs slowed to a crawl and messing the replay up again.

I'm not here to oppose you getting your code, i'm only mentioning what I know and genuinely wondering why.

Hello everyone! I'm looking for an Action Replay MAX code for GT3 that allows you to stop the timer, or make it move really slow. I can't find the code anywhere, only a code for the PAL version...I need the North American version.
Help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Hello everyone! I'm looking for an Action Replay MAX code for GT3 that allows you to stop the timer, or make it move really slow. I can't find the code anywhere, only a code for the PAL version...I need the North American version.
Help would be greatly appreciated. :)

I could make a RAW format code for that, I kinda know how timers work in games.

I could make a RAW format code for that, I kinda know how timers work in games.
That would be awesome! Thank you! But how do RAW formatted codes work with an Action Replay Max? Sorry, I'm not too familiar with how coding works...

I don't know if I can link this tool, but try Omniconvert, you put the RAW code in the left row, then in "Output" choose Action Replay->Max then click "Convert" and copy the converted codes to your PS2's ARMAX.

I don't know if I can link this tool, but try Omniconvert, you put the RAW code in the left row, then in "Output" choose Action Replay->Max then click "Convert" and copy the converted codes to your PS2's ARMAX.
What's the RAW code? I'm not sure what you mean...
Am I supposed to put, say, the UK version of the code and convert it to US? I found the code I want for the UK version, just not the US version.

What's the RAW code? I'm not sure what you mean...
Am I supposed to put, say, the UK version of the code and convert it to US? I found the code I want for the UK version, just not the US version.
When I mean raw code I mean in PS2 data format only.

And the US Codejunkies doesn't have a Stop Timer or Freeze Timer code from when I last viewed the site.

I found this at GameHacking.org
Code:
Low License Times
D5B21068 543842E8
25B01068 143842E8

Uses GameShark 3 and above

Convert that to AR MAX code and your set.

When I mean raw code I mean in PS2 data format only.

And the US Codejunkies doesn't have a Stop Timer or Freeze Timer code from when I last viewed the site.

I found this at GameHacking.org
Code:
Low License Times
D5B21068 543842E8
25B01068 143842E8

Uses GameShark 3 and above

Convert that to AR MAX code and your set.
I can't get it to work. I tried setting the input column to Unencrypted > Gameshark V3 and the Output to Action Replay Max, but my AR Max tells me that the cheat is for the wrong game. I also tried setting the input column to Game Shark > Madcatz > Version 3-5, but I get the same error. I even tried putting the game's ID (SCEA) in the little game ID box. Still nothing.
What else should I be doing?

I can't get it to work. I tried setting the input column to Unencrypted > Gameshark V3 and the Output to Action Replay Max, but my AR Max tells me that the cheat is for the wrong game. I also tried setting the input column to Game Shark > Madcatz > Version 3-5, but I get the same error. I even tried putting the game's ID (SCEA) in the little game ID box. Still nothing.
What else should I be doing?
Did you convert the master code into a RAW format? That'll give you the Game ID first, then do that.

Did you convert the master code into a RAW format? That'll give you the Game ID first, then do that.
Hmm, okay so give me a walkthrough. I just converted the master code for Action Replay Max GT3, and converted it to the RAW/Unencrypted format, which autopopulated the game ID on the bottom. Where do I go from there?
upload_2018-4-11_19-18-22.png

hello everyone, is there a hack that can show all LM cars (jaguar xj220 lm, mazda rx7 and rx8 lm, nissan gt-r concept lm, and several other LM cars) in showroom? a gameshark or codebreaker code that unlocks all of them? please answer asap thank you!!

I don't want to download a save game that contains LM. I want it on my own save..

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone, is there a hack that can show all LM cars (jaguar xj220 lm, mazda rx7 and rx8 lm, nissan gt-r concept lm, and several other LM cars) in showroom? a gameshark or codebreaker code that unlocks all of them? please answer asap thank you!!

I don't want to download a save game that contains LM. I want it on my own save..
That probably won’t be possible. You’d have to alter the dealers selection of cars and add some in. And I don’t think @Xenn, @submaniac93, and @EncounterGTR figuref such a thing out.

And if it was. It’d be too long for GameShark to cope with.

ahh, great. I hope Xenn, submaniac93 and EncounterGTR can discover it.

If possible they will be added to classics showroom or legendary showroom (in other versions of GT4)

Xenn is a great hacker, he/she can hack almost any game aspects. I hope he/she discover how to show them in showroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xenn is a great hacker, he/she can hack almost any game aspects. I hope he/she discover how to show them in showroom.

I did talk to Xenn and all he said was it’s only possible to replace the current car base. Which was about it.

I did talk to Xenn and all he said was it’s only possible to replace the current car base. Which was about it.
Hiii, sorry for bother you, but please, can you ask to Xenn if it is possible to modify the ''Diary'' log section of GT4? I think it is the only uncheated section of the game.

Hey, here's a code that has been doing some weird things on my game:

Buy any car (PAL and NTSC 1.2)
800B9648 XXXX
800B964A XXXX

Replace XXXX with the code for the car you want to buy.

Example for HKS R33 Drag GT-R:

800B9648 E11C
800B964A 180C

Putting a wrong value can crash the game or give you a corrupted car (insane power, but no weight). You can get cars like the GT500KR, CLK Race Car, Volkswagen Polo or STP Taisan Viper GT through the use of this code. They will be with their own performance and everything.

After you put on the code, go to Honda and go to the used car lot. The car you modded will be one of the first ones on the list (Very first one on PAL, third one on NTSC 1.2). After buying the car, turn the code off to avoid crashes.

And no, you can't get a car that has only a body. So no Course BG and no Trophy.

The code is meant for PAL, but it works on my NTSC 1.2.

EDIT: Saw it for myself, if you buy a body-only car it comes with RX-7 A-Spec LM Edition specs by default. So yes, you CAN buy a Course BG/Trophy/Body-only car, but it will come with RX-7 A-Spec LM performance.

EDIT2: Some values for the View Changer:

00 to 02: Default Views
03: High View
04: Higher View
05: 3rd Chase View
06: 4th Chase View (like 3rd Chase but farther away)
07: Even Farther Away View (causes the track to lag)
09: Skygazer View (You can't see your car, just the sky)
0A: Below Car View (I lol'ed at this one)
0C: Cockpit View (The car has no interior, which makes it look rather funny)
11: Ground Chase View (Bumper View [00] mixed with the Chase View)
12: Ground Chase - Super Far
13: High Chase View
14: Lower Skygazer (Like the Skygazer View but closer to the ground. And no, you still can't see your car)
15: Lower Skygazer 2 (slightly lower than the previous one)
16: Cockpit Center View (Camera appears to be on the center of the cockpit)
17: Ground Chase - Close
18: Underside View (The camera seems attached to the underside of the car, which gives this view its name)
19: Deep Stare (lower version of the High Views)
1A: ????? (Camera is positioned on the center of the car's shadow. I don't know what name should I give this view)
1C: Roof View (It's not properly positioned, which makes it show the [empty] interior of the car instead of the roof)
1D: Ground Chase 2 (somewhat inbetween Ground Chase and Ground Chase Close)
1E: Ground Chase - Stunning View (Ground Chase - Super Far, but with some slight changes)
1F: Super Deep Stare (A Deep Stare view, but much harder to drive on than the regular one)
20: Tall Skygazer (Yet another skygazing view)
21: Under the Track (I lol'ed when I saw this one. It's self explanatory, but you can't see much of the track. Since the objects are above the camera, then the camera is on the "nothing" with the track above me)
22 to 27: Duplicates of the above views.
28: Duplicate of Cockpit Center View.
29: Duplicate of Underside View
2A: Duplicate of Ground Chase Close.
2B: Deep Stare - Easy Mode (Driveable Deep Stare view)
2C: Duplicate of Shadow Center View.
2E to 32: Duplicates of views 1C to 20.
33: Duplicate of Lower Skygazer View
34: Central View (This one is actually on the center of the car)
36: Cockpit Center View - Lower (Lower than the Cockpit Center View I posted earlier)
37: Ground View
38 to 3A: Some duplicated views
3B: Blue Hell View (you see the blue parts of the scenery)
3F: Really Glitchy view (Cannot identify, it's too glitchy)
41: Bonnet View
Any other value: Front Suspension View (hard to drive on, but it's quite funny)

EDIT3: With the Grip Modifier and Gear Shift Delay Remover codes, switch the codes off before entering a race or the game will crash. You can switch them back on when the Pre-Race Menu pops up. The code is fun to use though, and I saw a definite improvement on the car's performance. On HSR I couldn't go a lot faster than 192mph on a Denso Sard Supra. I managed to get beyond 200mph with the code on, getting laps on the 47's, and got a 46.9 once.

Cannot choose colors. Tested on Spoon S2000. I have PAL version

I'm guessing it's normal since it replaces a used car.
I don't use gameshark to buy any car so I can't help you there.

I've bought a white Spoon S2000 but whatever color I choose it shows in the race as Monte Carlo Blue, I know it's a bug in the car, only to show that in the Spoon S2000 we can't race with other color than Monte Carlo Blue.

In this topic you'll find codes for various cheat devices. If there's a device you own and you don't have it here, ask here and i'll post a code for your device.

Any codes not done by me will be credited here aswell.

Click the spoilers below to view the codes.

Retail Games
------------------------------------------------------------
GT2Final_zps6ddb57f0.png

This section requires a Gameshark or Xploder that accepts Gameshark codes.

PAL

Much Tougher AI
80046F64 10CC
801DEB30 00FF
801DEB31 00FF
801DEC58 06A4
801DECF0 00FF
801DECF1 00FF
801DEE18 06A4
801DEEB0 00FF
801DEEB1 00FF
801DEFD8 06A4
801DF070 00FF
801DF071 00FF
801DF198 06A4
801DF230 00FF
801DF231 00FF
801DF358 06A4
[/SPOILER]

Good morning.

First of all, congratulate you for your hard and extensive work. I imagine gathering and doing all that has not been an easy task.

Regarding the code I have quoted... Could it be possible to make it affect all 6 cars on the grid, so that, combined with the Autopilot code, it is possible for all vehicles to go just as fast and with the AI just as competitive?

I ask because, I have used both codes, but they do not work, that is to say, they work but the AI of what should be my car, maintains the normal rhythm and competitiveness. That is why I ask you, given that I would like to carry out certain tests with the cars in my garages and I would need to know if there is any possibility of making both codes can be combined well and that, as I say, affect the 6 cars on the grid.

Greetings and congratulations again on your work.

Heya @GT2_MC Unfortunately this code will only ever affect the other 5 AI because what it does is max out the rubberbanding effect they have, which is entirely dependent on the player/6th's car position on the track in regards to the other 5. The only solution to that would be to upgrade your car or make a hybrid out of it, but even then, the AI will drive it no quicker due to how cornering is programmed in the game. Each turn/section on the track has assigned top speeds they can be taken at, as well as each even having an overall cornering speed multiplier, and so the AI will max out those speed parameters always.
As for why rubberbanding AIs can take turns seemingly quicker, it's because the cornering speed function is checking the speedometer's speed value, which isn't affected by the rubberbanding's speed multiplication effect.

I hope that answers your question ^^

EDIT: I just remembered this, but I have this code that can kind of solve your problem.
Combine this with the autopilot and crank up a little and you should have a similar effect to what you're looking for.
Note that the effect you add to your car only applies in the current game state. It'll have to be reapplied in the replays to work, but considering it's a dynamic add/subtract code applying a different amount/on different frames wil give a different result.
"Hold up/down to increase/decrease your handicap (PAL)
D01F0CCA FFEF
100A9E4A 0066
D01F0CCA FFBF
110A9E4A 0066

Last edited:
Heya @GT2_MC Unfortunately this code will only ever affect the other 5 AI because what it does is max out the rubberbanding effect they have, which is entirely dependent on the player/6th's car position on the track in regards to the other 5. The only solution to that would be to upgrade your car or make a hybrid out of it, but even then, the AI will drive it no quicker due to how cornering is programmed in the game. Each turn/section on the track has assigned top speeds they can be taken at, as well as each even having an overall cornering speed multiplier, and so the AI will max out those speed parameters always.
As for why rubberbanding AIs can take turns seemingly quicker, it's because the cornering speed function is checking the speedometer's speed value, which isn't affected by the rubberbanding's speed multiplication effect.

I hope that answers your question ^^

EDIT: I just remembered this, but I have this code that can kind of solve your problem.
Combine this with the autopilot and crank up a little and you should have a similar effect to what you're looking for.
Note that the effect you add to your car only applies in the current game state. It'll have to be reapplied in the replays to work, but considering it's a dynamic add/subtract code applying a different amount/on different frames wil give a different result.
"Hold up/down to increase/decrease your handicap (PAL)
D01F0CCA FFEF
100A9E4A 0066
D01F0CCA FFBF
110A9E4A 0066

Good night submaniac23.

A pity to read that... but thank you anyway hehehe

I will look forward to seeing how much the AI could squeeze my cars with my settings and adjustments, as they reach crazy speeds even on the most convoluted circuit.

Greetings and thanks again for responding.

I don't know if it will work, since I don't know if it works for GT1, but anyway try this:
GT1 60FPS Cheat (PAL):
E00AD6C4 0002
300AD6C4 0001

I know it's a bit old, but i still cannot find a valid 50 fps code for the PAL version of Gran Turismo 1.

Can someone help me out on this ... ?

Is there any way these codes can be used on another emulator? I'm running Linux Mint, and there's no pre-built binaries for PCSXR-PGXP and building it from source causes a segfault from Pete's OGL plugin when a race loads up.

EDIT: Never mind, though it would be nice. I fixed PGXP by compiling with clang instead of gcc-multilib.

Last edited:
Back