Xenns Cheat Device Codes (Includes demo codes!)

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 991 comments
I don't know if it will work, since I don't know if it works for GT1, but anyway try this:
GT1 60FPS Cheat (PAL):
E00AD6C4 0002
300AD6C4 0001

@Kevinmg
This should also work. It was made by Xenn.

E01D5894 0002
301D5894 0001

60 FPS should look perfectly smooth, rev limiters will act a little differently than normal, however, the game limits itself to 50fps naturally. You will not get 60 fps on GT2 PAL. However, you'll get full 50fps if you check with a video recorder like FRAPS. (GT2 PAL normally runs at around 24fps)

Doesn't work in my PSP too, and with other cheats like ''Buy any car in Honda'' and ''Unlock Acura'' doesn't work in my PSP. And the ''Much Tougher A.I'' directly crash the game/console.
The buy any car codes work for me, the Tougher AI does crash the game for me too I think. I really want the view changer codes to work though.

This is the Buy Any Car code for 1.2 NTSC-U
_C0 Buy Any Car Anywhere
_L 801C32DC 0000****
_L 801C32DE 0000****

Replace the stars with the car ID and input them like this:

_C0 Mercedes CLK GTR Buy Anywhere
_L 801C32DC 0000E0DC
_L 801C32DE 0000115C

Mercedes GTR model code is 115CE0DC, so you put the last 4 digits in the first code line and the first 4 digits in the second code line.

Hope that makes sense.

@FRR35H the FPS counter shows in my game is 50fps on my screen as well, because that's what the *mul@t0r runs at. However, the real framerate, the internal framerate, is/should be 24fps. That's what video recorders show. And i noticed the difference. Although, I'm playing on pc with my program's architecture, so it might not work on your Vita since they're probably using a different type of programming.

@CaravanSS76 The code show above seems to be for the GTR, which is by any means a race car.

Hi, someone can make a codebreaker cheat code for erase/delete the Diary registry in Gran Turismo 4 NTSC American version, please? And someone can convert this Armax GT4 PAL code into codebreaker (all versions) code for NTSC/UC version?

L3 To Reset Mileage
CE3W-KDXW-5X5CW
K6H6-0PM3-TBG19
PJ73-CNRX-3VDV9

Last edited:
This one @submaniac93 ?
CLKGTR.jpg

As far as I know, it was deleted still in the early demos due to licensing issues.

This one @submaniac93 ?
CLKGTR.jpg

As far as I know, it was deleted still in the early demos due to licensing issues.
That one went straight to EA's Need for Speed in that time, and the same happens to the Chevy Corvette C5 '98, the newest corvette generation in that moment, it would been awesome if that two appears in GT2 at that time but EA claim the car exclusives. And I think it was a waste because of the crappy NFS car models, GT2 was way ahead, better car models.

That one went straight to EA's Need for Speed in that time, and the same happens to the Chevy Corvette C5 '98, the newest corvette generation in that moment, it would been awesome if that two appears in GT2 at that time but EA claim the car exclusives. And I think it was a waste because of the crappy NFS car models, GT2 was way ahead, better car models.
As far as I know, the original Porsches and the Ferraris didn't appear into GT2 because the same EA signed a exclusivity contract with the brands from Stuttgart and Modena too.

Hey, long time lurker, first time poster. A while back Xenn posted the AI difficulty codes for GT3, on page 19 of this thread. I know somebody else asked, but not certain if it was ever resolved. It's only posted in codebreaker 7+ format. I have an AR Max and would like to see if anyone could translate those. My console is NTSC.

Hey, long time lurker, first time poster. A while back Xenn posted the AI difficulty codes for GT3, on page 19 of this thread. I know somebody else asked, but not certain if it was ever resolved. It's only posted in codebreaker 7+ format. I have an AR Max and would like to see if anyone could translate those. My console is NTSC.
If the codebreaker 7+ codes are for the NTSC version, and you have the NTSC version too, use omniconverter to convert those cheats into ARMAX.

Hello everyone! Does anybody have any gameshark codes for changing AI opponent's cars to whichever you like including how the cars performs on GT1 v1.0 or v1.1? I haven't seen any codes for this posted anywhere and the only person who has done this successfully was EncounterGTR Ive seen in his video on his youtube page.

Plz and thank you!

Last edited:
Yello ! GT1 gamesharking has sparked my interest ! Sorries many pages I cannot sift through now !

Is there a car modifier for the Arcade mode ? I wish to see some beautes in the 60fps Hi-Fi mode !

Hi I would like a bit of help trying to edit some values in the Gran Turismo 1 Demo PAL, could someone who knows how to do so pm me please?

Hi guys. There is a series of codes for GT2's PAL version which I am struggling to find for years. It lets you race in replay mode of any race you want and also lets you take the prize when you finish it. Using those cheats was fun because unlike any other mobile games, playing GT2 while using public transport is surprisingly fun :D (It is like adding a quick race mode which saves you time and adds challenge) and lastly, I also remember the presence of the AI engine sound cheat along with these. I still have a cheat for the engine sound but don't know if it won't conflict with the series of cheats I'm struggling to find. Thanks in advance :)

@CaravanSS76 Sorry for the late reply. No not yet. Alhough it might happen soon-ish via hex editing the game's files. Otherwise it's just very hard.

@AYTErhan First time i've heard of that kind of code o.O sounds ineresing however. As for the AI engine sound, well usually all the cars in replays use the AI sound, so that should not be a problem, but It might not bother the game much. However, such a code needs to be activated after having loaded the race and so it would only work if you have a pre-race menu. The reason is because the game unloads the ram data used in the menus to load that of the race you're running, and if you have a code active that replaces something in an important part of the ram, the game crashes.

@CaravanSS76 Sorry for the late reply. No not yet. Alhough it might happen soon-ish via hex editing the game's files. Otherwise it's just very hard.

@AYTErhan First time i've heard of that kind of code o.O sounds ineresing however. As for the AI engine sound, well usually all the cars in replays use the AI sound, so that should not be a problem, but It might not bother the game much. However, such a code needs to be activated after having loaded the race and so it would only work if you have a pre-race menu. The reason is because the game unloads the ram data used in the menus to load that of the race you're running, and if you have a code active that replaces something in an important part of the ram, the game crashes.
Interesting indeed. It works like this; it is for the simulation mode by the way, you just select whichever race you want. But you click on the replay instead of the checkered flag. At the end you still get the pre-race menu. When you start the race you start as the 6th AI. Also you can hear one of the AI cars with it's original sound.

@submaniac93 After searching for such a long time, I finally found the cheat in one of my backup folders. And here it is for you and others who are interested in. (I exactly copy pasted it from the notepad and since I don't remember where I found it I can't give any credits. Sorry for that.)

edit: I forgot to explain how it works. You just simply open it before entering a race and you can keep it open it won't affect anything. Select the race you want to participate in but don't click on the checkered flag. Instead click on the replay button. Pre-race menu will greet you and you can start the race as the 6th AI car. Enjoy :)

Gran Turismo 2 Simulation Mode(PAL) Driving AI Cars
D01D5896 050C
801D5896 0501
D00A9B40 0200
800A9B40 0000
D00A96D0 0000
800A96D0 0002

Amazing! It does work! :embarrassed:

For some reason, it still loads the pre-race menu, and I even got the AI car to sound like what the car should sound like, instead of sounding like an AI during my second test. Nice!
Very cool code, thanks :D

Edit: so you load the AI sound a first, but if you press pause, the car reverts to the real sound :P

Edit2: Lmao, I drove the overpowered Ford GT40 in the historic car cup xD

Last edited:
Amazing! It does work! :embarrassed:

For some reason, it still loads the pre-race menu, and I even got the AI car to sound like what the car should sound like, instead of sounding like an AI during my second test. Nice!
Very cool code, thanks :D

Edit: so you load the AI sound a first, but if you press pause, the car reverts to the real sound :P

Edit2: Lmao, I drove the overpowered Ford GT40 in the historic car cup xD
Nice, so with this code I can drive the Vector M12 LM in the Trial Mountain endurance:cool::cool:

i really need is this 60 FPS FRAMES PER SECOND for ntsc v1.1 version, theres this code for all other gran turismos, pal and japan why not ntsc

Thank you man, I think it works, but I can't stop thinking if it's only a placebo thing haha, anyway I will try in EPSXE later and check the FPS counter:)

One more thing, can you convert this for Gran Turismo 1 (PAL) please?

GT1 60FPS Cheat (Japanese.)
E00AD648 0002
300AD648 0001
convert this for ntsc v1.1 60 fps please

Pardon my question, but... why? What's the point I mean. jp and usa both run a smooth enough 30 comapred to pal's 25, and it's not that bad really. Plus, the real hardware wasn't able to make it without sacrifices (see the GT Hi-Fi mode). Forcing 60fps on emulators breaks some of the game's programming that's frame dependent. It can range from the tiniest, most benign stuff to game-breaking. In any case, Forcing the game to run faster will make gameplay faster, the timer will be faster, and overall, the game will be harder. There's no advantage to it.

In any case, I can't translate a code from region to region, so I hope someone that can agrees to help.

Because I have hundreds of replays and lots of people wanting it? It was made for other versions the 60fps and I am currently having myself and users have to use Japanese Gran Turismo? I guess maybe the task is too difficult for you, thanks anyways also why would I settle for lower fps when I could settle for 60fps smoothing out gameplay and better for video production, the entire it breaking emulators is irrelevant since I don't see myself or others running into that issue with modern hardware / configurations.

All NTSC versions run at "60" fps (30 real fps though due to interlacing instead of progressive), so whether you play USA 1.0,1.1 or JP, they all run the same. The only version that runs slower is PAL @50 (25) fps. Now I don't personally care if you want to run the games at a smooth perfect 60, hat's up to you. I only told you the actual downsides to it.

It's not that it's too hard for me, I could do it if I had the code for one of the other versions of the game. The problem is that I don't have 1.1, so I can't look for it.

Anyways, you said you had lots of replays? Are they saved at 60fps or are they saved at the game's normal speed (30) ?

Back