Xenn's GT Concept Research Topic

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 174 comments
Hey guys, I need some help here. In the GT3VOLExtractor, what car file is this car under?

mini_cooper_s_rally_02.jpg

Once as a young child (still young myself now :P) i remember going onto the iLink Battle section of the game but i had no PS2's connected via LAN, anyway i managed to get through and EVERY car was unlocked and available to use. (not the hidden cars) i don't know if this is a glitch or not.

Also, Hi i'm new to GTplanet i hope to have lots of fun :D

I know that you're using GT concept 2001 but could you tell us what's the codes for the hidden cars and hidden Tracks (even thought is buggy but still).

Thanks

Unfortunately I don't know what that one is, as it's not in Concept 2001. Once I get 2002 I can tell you.
Well that helps knowing it's not in 2001. 👍 Seems like I remember it being somewhere in 2002, but I don't know where.

I really need it so I can port it to GT3 and do some texture rips of it.

I know that you're using GT concept 2001 but could you tell us what's the codes for the hidden cars and hidden Tracks (even thought is buggy but still).

Thanks

I'll be taking another look into 2001 once i've got the body code swap codes made for GT3.

Well that helps knowing it's not in 2001. 👍 Seems like I remember it being somewhere in 2002, but I don't know where.

I really need it so I can port it to GT3 and do some texture rips of it.

I'll be on a lookout in my used game stores and see if 2002 is anywhere in there, once I do i'll be digging in there for more things.

I'll be taking another look into 2001 once i've got the body code swap codes made for GT3.

I'll be on a lookout in my used game stores and see if 2002 is anywhere in there, once I do i'll be digging in there for more things.
Cool! Could you post them in the thread, please?

I've had a look through 2001 while I wait for 2002 to arrive.

There seems to be an Audi car that was planned to be in the game. But all it is right now is...Well...see for yourself.

au0010_zps0173f99b.png

Code is au0010
What audi it is? If not mistaken, there is an S6 Sedan in GTC. Maybe it might be an S6 Avant?

What audi it is? If not mistaken, there is an S6 Sedan in GTC. Maybe it might be an S6 Avant?

There doesn't appear to be any data for this car at all in 2001, so I can't tell for sure if it is the S6 Avant.

Edit: Two more sample cars exist in 2001, they go under pd0011 and pd0012 and they take forms of existing FXXX cars.

I'll see if there's any data to them.

Last edited:
There doesn't appear to be any data for this car at all in 2001, so I can't tell for sure if it is the S6 Avant.

Edit: Two more sample cars exist in 2001, they go under pd0011 and pd0012 and they take forms of existing FXXX cars.

I'll see if there's any data to them.
OK. When you find, could you please put pictures of them?

are the samples the same cars as the polyphony001 and 002? there should be the other formulas even if you are using pal (but their body's will be deleted if its like gt3)

Track Modifier Code For

Gran Turismo Concept 2001 [Tokyo] [NTSC-J]
Gran Turismo Concept 2002 [Tokyo - Seoul] [NTSC-K]
Gran Turismo Concept 2002 [Tokyo - Geneva] [PAL]

Enable/Disable Tyre Wear

Rev Modifier

Please

Last edited:
@Xenn On the first post, you said that most of GT3 tracks are still in the files of GTC, could you list them? for example does it include SSR11? or Rome?
(recently bought this game btw :))

EDIT: This question is for anyone who knows about this, since Xenn seems to be un-active nowadays.

@Xenn On the first post, you said that most of GT3 tracks are still in the files of GTC, could you list them? for example does it include SSR11? or Rome?
(recently bought this game btw :))

EDIT: This question is for anyone who knows about this, since Xenn seems to be un-active nowadays.

I'm currently working through the GTC disc and have found many tracks. I will upload the list soon.

These include SSR11, Rome, Deepforest, trial mountain, seattle, and etc. I have also found half build versions of suzuka, motegi and courses which never made it to GT. There is also a track which is a very bumpy GT2 styled rally course. The AI can't even drive on it.

I'll make videos of these soon.

I'm currently working through the GTC disc and have found many tracks. I will upload the list soon.

These include SSR11, Rome, Deepforest, trial mountain, seattle, and etc. I have also found half build versions of suzuka, motegi and courses which never made it to GT. There is also a track which is a very bumpy GT2 styled rally course. The AI can't even drive on it.

I'll make videos of these soon.
Can't wait to see some of these videos. I hope you would also give us the codes to do that if possible.

Also talking about GT Concept...

:gtpflag:

Back