Xenn's GT3 Research Topic (Might not be 56k friendly)

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 1,506 comments
Love the race Alfa!! The SLK ones are weird! How did you find these? Are they driveable?

I think they are drivable, as of right now, the only thing i've achieved so far is to load said car bodies. I haven't found their respective car parts yet, but I suspect they may be in the game.

That S2000 is really weird. Also, all of them are made form. Would this make it like the RX7 A-Spec LM was in GT2, or did you just use an SLK body for all of them?

That S2000 is really weird. Also, all of them are made form. Would this make it like the RX7 A-Spec LM was in GT2, or did you just use an SLK body for all of them?

That SLK logo is there because I was only loading the car bodies, not modifying anything else. So the SLK car icons and logos/data etc. still remain.

The Alfa 156 Race Car has it's own logo and icons, maybe I'll look into what else it has.

Things that I can not mention due to AUP rules I'm afraid.
Oh i know were your going on this;) I understand:tup:

These are some amazing cars! I doubt these show up when using gt3gedit, otherwise Famine would have already found them.:eek:

Oh i know were your going on this;) I understand:tup:

These are some amazing cars! I doubt these show up when using gt3gedit, otherwise Famine would have already found them.:eek:

The car file name for the 156 Race Car is _156_st_00. This doesn't appear in GT3gedit however, only the normal 156.

Actually, i'm gonna throw some more in here:

clubsport_r8_00
eb110_00
eb18_4_veyron_00

Ok, to figure this out ... this is only a guess constructing on the names.

clubsport_r8_00 = HSV Clubsport R8 (a sedan)
eb110_00 = Bugatti EB110 (seems to be clear, I would say)
eb18_4_veyron_00 = Bugatti Veyron EB 18.4 (the concept of the Bugatti Veyron 16.4, but with 18 cylinders instead of 16)

The body, the data, the logos or only the names? And the numbers (00) are the years of manufacture? So many questions, sorry for that.

I wish I could help somehow ... so I'm doing this. :D

Last edited:
Ok, to figure this out ...

eb18_4_veyron_00 = Bugatti Veyron EB 18.4 (the concept of the Bugatti Veyron 16.4, but with 18 cylinders instead of 16)

The body, the data, the logos or only the names? And the numbers (00) are the years of manufacture? So many questions, sorry for that.

The icons don't seem to exist for those cars, but models and data might be in the game. I'll need to look around.

I hope your right Racing Panda, im a huge Bugatti fanatic, thats the reason why i have one in my avatar. This is awesome news right here!:D:tup:
EDIT: Congrats! Your a Junior Member now!:D

Last edited:

Wasn't the EB110 seen as a lattice model in a GT3 development video? It may still be in the final build.

@4:19 EB110 Lattice Model.

@Xenn Can you get us clearer screenshots of the McLaren MP4/15 and Alfa Romeo 156 Touring Car?

I'll try and get some clearer shots. I'll edit this post when i've got some.

It's quite interesting that they were going to have the Veyron (concept) way back in GT3. Maybe that's where the GT5 standard model came from. :sly:

It's quite interesting that they were going to have the Veyron (concept) way back in GT3. Maybe that's where the GT5 standard model came from. :sly:

I believe that model was from GT PSP, as the Veyron was in GT PSP.

great news Xenn, the 156 looks like the Selenia edition
2005101304020_ALFA%20156%20WTCC%20GIOVANARDI.JPG

i'm waiting for a video or better images ;)

great news Xenn, the 156 looks like the Selenia edition

i'm waiting for a video or better images ;)

Hey, that's pretty awesome. A video will be coming up as soon as I find the data for the 156 Race Car.

Any news on this "Bugatti Veyron"?:)

As of right now, not yet. Searching through over 20,000 code entries is gonna take a while before I can find anything.

Back