Xenn's GT3 Research Topic (Might not be 56k friendly)

• Thread starter Xenn
  • 1,506 comments
Nothing on the bugatti yet i'm afraid.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like GT3 may have kept the original layout of SSR11 at some point:

SSR11.png
I never liked that tight chicane on SSR11, loved the GT3 layout. Pity SSR11 isn't used anymore :(

-> ...

SSR11.png
^ WHAAAAATTTTT!!!!!

-> Man who could've thought about it! SSR11 '90's in GT3 ALONG with the '00s version. Seems like the '90s was last fetured in GT3!

~> I guess I have to update my MISSING TRACKS then... ;)

=Any vids on SSR11 '90s on GT3?=

Awesome! 👍 Is this layout complete or are there any parts missing?
And did you find any other hidden cars/tracks in the GT3 demos? Really curious about that. :D

Awesome! 👍 Is this layout complete or are there any parts missing?
And did you find any other hidden cars/tracks in the GT3 demos? Really curious about that. :D

The layout is pretty much finished. Other things like lights and other parts are missing or non existant.

As for cars, I found a Ford Mustang SVT Cobra '99 and a Vector M12.

The Mustang has a body made and has working parts while the M12 uses an Acura NSX body, but has it's own functioning parts aswell.

-> ...

^ WHAAAAATTTTT!!!!!

-> Man who could've thought about it! SSR11 '90's in GT3 ALONG with the '00s version. Seems like the '90s was last fetured in GT3!

~> I guess I have to update my MISSING TRACKS then... ;)

=Any vids on SSR11 '90s on GT3?=

As of right now, i've yet to make a video on it. But i'm in the process of doing so.

SSR11.png

Is it just me, or does it looks like the Impreza pictured above looks like it been upscaled from V-Rally 2? :confused:

Is it just me, or does it looks like the Impreza pictured above looks like it been upscaled from V-Rally 2? :confused:

GT2000 assets weren't much more than GT2 ones rendered a bit differently at a higher resolution. I'm assuming that's what this demo is comprised of as well.

As for cars, I found a Ford Mustang SVT Cobra '99 and a Vector M12.

The Mustang has a body made and has working parts while the M12 uses an Acura NSX body, but has it's own functioning parts aswell.

].

Wow, does the Vector use the same sound from GT2, or does it use a new unique sound?

-> ...
As of right now, i've yet to make a video on it. But i'm in the process of doing so.
^ After looking (very) hard on the image you've just shown. Even the map layout on the top left portion of the image is evidently SSR11 '90s in all GT3's glory.

-> My question to PD lies on why did they pull out SSR11 '90s at the last minute of production similar to what they did on GT2.

LINK 1

LINK 2

gt2_790screen247.jpg

:grumpy:

Sorry for not updating lately, been rather ill for a while. But now i'm back.

Wow, does the Vector use the same sound from GT2, or does it use a new unique sound?

It uses the sound from GT2 I believe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clearer shots of the Alfa 156 race car were requested, so here you go.

156_1.png

156_2.png

156_3.png

Bizarrely, this is also in GT Concept 2001, which i'll be researching into more soon.

Last edited:
Must have been modeled for GT2000, but abandoned and left out of GT3. Doesn't look like it's up to GT3 quality.

EDIT: But then that probably applies to most hidden cars. :lol:

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing, though looking at it, it might've been abandoned quite late in development.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a video of the old SSR11 in GT3

Too bad Route 11 "Classic" didn't make the final cut. I really miss that chicane. Also, are you gonna post a video of what there is of the Vector M12? I would like to see it, even if it is an NSX body.

Too bad Route 11 "Classic" didn't make the final cut. I really miss that chicane. Also, are you gonna post a video of what there is of the Vector M12? I would like to see it, even if it is an NSX body.

The car in the SSR11 video actually is the Vector M12 in action too.

-> ...

Here's a video of the old SSR11 in GT3

^ AHHH!!! SSR11 '90s in GT3 along the M12 in disguise. What a refreshing sight! I will save this video on my Youtube playlist, many many thanks!!! 👍

Hey Xenn, have you had a look at the GT2000 demo?

GT2000 doesn't seem to have a lot of hidden content. Special Stage Route 5 appears to be in there, but there's no way to load it properly.

-> ...

^ AHHH!!! SSR11 '90s in GT3 along the M12 in disguise. What a refreshing sight! I will save this video on my Youtube playlist, many many thanks!!! 👍

You're quite welcome :)

hi xenn i saw your videos , your research become very good :D , i think there are a lot of hidden stuff in GT3 demo :) .. i think you are now searching on GT3 demo, but will you search in GT Concept and GT4 Demos ???

P.S. can you make a video of 156 ?? Thanks

EDIT : i found the original 156 :
1157.jpg

Wow Xenn!! Hey, do the wheels stick through the body on the nsx because it's an M12? And whats the random circle that appears at~1:40

Last edited:
hi xenn i saw your videos , your research become very good :D , i think there are a lot of hidden stuff in GT3 demo :) .. i think you are now searching on GT3 demo, but will you search in GT Concept and GT4 Demos ???

P.S. can you make a video of 156 ?? Thanks

EDIT : i found the original 156 :

GT Concept is a definite yes, GT4 demos i'm not sure on just yet as I don't have any of them yet.

As for a video of the 156, I can't make one just yet until i've found the codes for it. Using the body on another car wouldn't really do it much good. Using the correct parts would make it more better.

Wow Xenn!! Hey, do the wheels stick through the body on the nsx because it's an M12? And whats the random circle that appears at~1:40

The reason the wheels stick out from the body is because the Chassis is from the Vector M12, but since it's more wider than the NSX body it'll stick out.

The circle is either a graphical effect from the demo or a glitch, due to the unfinished status of the demo.

Xenn has uploaded a new video. Super Speedway in the GT3 Demo. (I like being able to subscribe to people on YouTube :D)

I like the GT2 style + the better graphics. (compared to GT2 of course :lol:)
But which car is this? Or is it invisible? Seems like it's invisible, because you can see the "3rd-person-HUD/gauges" .. hmmm.

Also you really should check out his channel, he has more videos uploaded there. 👍

The reason the car is invisible is because the track simply would not work with any car on the track for some reason.

To get around it, I had to enable at least one car, then remove it to make the tracks work.

You'll see similar things like this in the following videos i'll be uploading.

Oh, and the car is a Lotus Elise Sport 190. No hidden cars here, sorry.

Ah, I see. Ok, thanks for the answer Xenn!

I think there is no bridge, because this Super Speedway is located in a fictional area. The environment doesn't look like the Motegi oval either, so PD has probably just taken the layout from the Motegi oval, and surrounded it the way they liked it. Who knows, why they did it like this ...

Back