XJ220 0/0/0 For Free !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eReen81
  • 37 comments
  • 1,444 views
Messages
169
Hey Guys,

I have today a free slot, so I will give somebody the XJ220 in 0/0/0.
Just say a Number between 70-90 :)

If no one hit the right number, i will give it to the first post here :D
 
Nope, I wanted the 81, but I saw that I have it on my Name xD
One Person is very near.

Everyone have 2 Chances, because I dont have much time left for today :)
 
72, 80
 
80 = 👍
EVERYONE HAD 2 CHANCES, SO HE WON!

Please send FR to eReen81

Cheers fella, will send as soon as I can.

Thanks again 👍
 
You said to chose a (= one) number

And here's the PM I got :

eReen81
The Number is 80 and you were the person who were very near, so dont post it please, it does not count
 
...This is one complicated giveaway haha
 
Nope, I wanted the 81, but I saw that I have it on my Name xD
One Person is very near.

Everyone have 2 Chances, because I dont have much time left for today :)

Here i wrote it, what's your problem? I can send it to you too if you want tomorrow?
 
Here i wrote it, what's your problem? I can send it to you too if you want tomorrow?

No thanks , your a good trader but a weird contest creator :indiff:
 
I am very young and I have problems with English, so sorry :)
 
I am very young and I have problems with English, so sorry :)

Probabily same age as me (14) and I'm portuguese.

Try to watch ALL Fast and Furious movies , that's where I learned english ;)

(I had 6,7 years)
 
Probabily same age as me (14) and I'm portuguese.

Try to watch ALL Fast and Furious movies , that's where I learned english ;)

(I had 6,7 years)

I can't tell if you're joking....
 
Back