Xj220

  • Thread starter Thread starter mclarengts
  • 11 comments
  • 470 views
Messages
65
Messages
mclarengts
i have a 0 mile Xj220 to trade

taking offers
 
Which one do you have, road or race ?
There's a guy asking for road right now if you look for him . . .

Or, I would take race to add stock to one of my slots
 
I have the road on, not the race one
 
hmm 4th FEB for...Ferrari 430 scuderia fully tuned and modded in yellow? OR TVR Tuscan speed 6 RM fully tuned in blue, and again OR Zonda R...you guessed it OR GT-R academy in matte silver, enough with or mobil1 nsx race car, tvr cerbera speed 12, rare lancer super rally car, HKS genki hyper silvia rs2, and my last offer a nsr prototype lm road car
hope u want any of theese
 
How about a lexus ISF racing concept '08, or a Ford GT40 '69? Both zero mileage.
 
I've got a Ferrari F10. I'll trade it on friday with a few chome paints . Only reason I want to trade this is because I have 2 F10
 
ok so zonda r on 4th of FEB?
 
Heyy. I'll trade you my F10 for ur GTR academy . PM if you want to do this.
 
idk cus the F10 cant be used for anything, i have the FGT and both CARBON AND VETTEL X1s so no need, got somefin else?
 
Back