Xmas music??? Why PD? WHY!?!?

• Thread starter twitcher
  • 103 comments
IF your not listening to music in GT games your missing out on a big part of the game. I cant imagine Gran Turismo 1 for example without the music experience. It makes a huge and crucial chunk of my memory and nostalgia of the game.

Heh, I kill in game first. Menu second once it starts repeating/sticking in my head at all. Replays last. I left it on in gt3 and started hearing it in my dreams. Methinks I play to much :-)

That's why I have music set to 0 in races, menu, and where ever else it's played
I have it at 25 for race, so when I'm at idle or neutral I can somewhat hear it. But zero in replay, and 45 in menu.

In gt5 I couldn't figure out how to turn music off in replays which annoyed the living heck out of me.

I have it at 25 for race, so when I'm at idle or neutral I can somewhat hear it. But zero in replay, and 45 in menu.

In gt5 I couldn't figure out how to turn music off in replays which annoyed the living heck out of me.
I was tempted to turn it back on for the red bull kart championship. Would've preferred the music to the vacuum sound the karts made lol.

I was tempted to turn it back on for the red bull kart championship. Would've preferred the music to the vacuum sound the karts made lol.
I didn't think the carts were too far off at low rpm, but once it gets rolling then I was like "okay, here we go again with a new car."

BUT. I thought they did a great job on the junior's, especially with the somewhat wet exhaust notes when you back off the throttle or slowly rev it.

My message to the OP. I love the Christmas music, its like I can just imagine myself in the garage tuning humming the carols as I torque away on my wrench. It is a nice touch and very festive. Also I mean no hate I do that video out of love man.

I just booted gt6 for the first time today. Instantly smiled at the Xmas music. Great little touch.

And for those worried about when it's Boxing Day and the music vanishes. Go to YouTube and type in jingle bells gt5 version no joke. I posted a recording of jingle bells so its forever imortalised on the Internet for everyone to listen to, for many years to come.

Would embed it here but using a mobile and I don't know how to on it.

Happy holidays everyone.

Well some people can't stand Christmas music myself included. I always keep the music off though so it doesn't bother me.

Back