XTR vs GTP

• Thread starter EERS4YEARS
  • 116 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind-of liked their intro. To me it lets people know who they are. I remember not so long ago there was a thread about GTPers as being snobs, you know better than the lower race of people who race on GT5P. Of-course we all know thats not true but, not everybody comes to are little home we have here to find out who we are. If we had an intro maybe we'd get a little respect (or not:scared:). Granted I can't testify fore or against XTR racing virtue, but at least I know who they are now.

I kind-of liked their intro. To me it lets people know who they are. I remember not so long ago there was a thread about GTPers as being snobs, you know better than the lower race of people who race on GT5P. Of-course we all know thats not true but, not everybody comes to are little home we have here to find out who we are. If we had an intro maybe we'd get a little respect (or not:scared:). Granted I can't testify fore or against XTR racing virtue, but at least I know who they are now.

Yeah, imagine listing the whole GTP Registry in the intro clip... That would leave an impression :D

EERS4YEARS 👎

It's really an ugly read as you try to one-up everyone using only your totally-rad awesomeness.

Be a sport!

im laughing so hard right now. I was commended on my cleanlines and speed by XTR-boston77. go sak him. He was kinda cool actually. And i told him his team is whack.

im laughing so hard right now. I was commended on my cleanlines and speed by XTR-boston77. go sak him. He was kinda cool actually. And i told him his team is whack.

I told you to pick a car and a track, you have yet to answer me. Let's see if your ego matches your racing skills.

Yeah some GTP guys are snobs, I am not going to point out who, But I remember many times I got hit by them so they can just over take..

That's my reason why I wont wear my GTP tag when I am online.. once once FULL game comes out with Private and adult like servers, then I should wear one.

And just because one guy from XTR pisses you off, does not mean the whole group is BAD drivers.. Same goes for GTP , just because few pissed me off, does not mean I point out at all GTP guys being bad ones themselves.

Once private rooms kick in, own set of rules.. then we going to get more professional.

This EERS4YEARS kid is one of the most dirty drivers I've raced against. He's a sore loser as witnessed by his other posts in the Logitech Challenge thread. :dunce:

Yeah you can still see a replay of a dirty wall ride the kid did at week one of Logitech Challenge.

Yet talks smack about others.:crazy:

If any of the XTR guys read this let it be known that you all SUCK and you will get smashed if you come near me.

Interesting,I personally don't know what happened in your race with the XTR guys ( who started what ),but like I said before,I know 2 of them,and 1 of them is a member here on GTPlanet !!!!! They are good clean guys.I will more than happy to run a race with an XTR tag,just as much as I would be to run a fellow GTP tag.

My Favorite person to drive with (he is also the fastest guy Ive come across) had alot to say about these XTR boys. I am completely right when it comes to XTR racing strategy... win at all cost. My friend (not associated with GTP or any other forum) has had run ins with "gamegangsta" and his crapball team mates in the past. If any of the XTR guys read this let it be known that you all SUCK and you will get smashed if you come near me. Also I have raced against Tunerspit guys lately, and they all HIT me. WTF!!! Why do these guys drive like Jackholes because they have numbers?

I wasn't aware that GTP allowed this type of posting in its forum. As I read the rules when I first asked permision to post races here. Thats right I went through channels and got permission it took three days. So Ive read the rules and they don't allow me to call you out here in public and go on a rant about GTP members in general when my issue is with you alone. I have GTP members from North America racing with me on a regular basis and they have no compliaints about any rough driving. In fact they often expresss how much they enjoy the quality of the racing and the levels of competition. I also know for a fact that you have never participated in a Tuners Pit event of any kind. I also know for a fact that you have never contacted me or any other TPRA official with any concerns about any drivers conduct ever. So the next time you want to slander an entire organization because of an issue you have with what appears to be any driver you race that isnt GTP ask your self this. Does it really reflect well on MY ORGANIZATION if I go around shooting my mouth off when I never spoke to anyone about my concerns. The GTP members I race with would not appreciate what you have said about an organization that they have helped build into what it is today.

Hi all, just had to say something here. to the author of this thread, you have no idea, how many good guys there are at both TS (psu forums) and XTR. i personally know all the drivers from XTR, and not one would ever do what you've implied, nor any TS members. i've raced with you, so i know what i've seen. next time, before you cast the first stone, take a good look in the mirror.

Yes, he is, you can tell by his avatar, if you come over to the PAL online area sort of things you'll find more GTP tags. I've never seen an XTR tag, whats it stand for?

Hi all, just had to say something here. to the author of this thread, you have no idea, how many good guys there are at both TS (psu forums) and XTR. i personally know all the drivers from XTR, and not one would ever do what you've implied, nor any TS members. i've raced with you, so i know what i've seen. next time, before you cast the first stone, take a good look in the mirror.

you might know them, but do you race with them? i won't believe anyone til i hear your answer

There is not one single dirty driver on XTR. Period. The whole point of the team is clean, fast driving. we raced quite a few with eers today. race 1, he was completely clean...and came in 5th to all 4 XTR members in the race. race 2, he lowered his PP then tried to run everyone of us off the track that passed him, until he himself messed up, spun, and parked his car in the middle of the S on HSR. he spent a good bit of the first half of the race trying to knock me out of turns 1,2, and the second half of the S. race 3 was the same thing with draft dodging added. as rmk pointed out, you can still see his wall riding replays from the logitech challenge.

kid, grow up. you can point all the fingers you want, but you're only pointing in a mirror. between moose, clacksman, and the others you've heard from some of the absolute fastest & cleanest drivers that play this game that we are not as you speak. and, evidence shows that you are what you accuse. the saddest part is, when you're driving clean and not trying to wreck the field you're pretty fun to roll with. until you lose and get angry and start trying to wreck everyone.

you might know them, but do you race with them? i won't believe anyone til i hear your answer

I can and will vouge for mastercivil (aka-mybrindle),He has been on my friends list for quite some time (the early days of Prologue).We have raced GT5P for some time together,and have also raced in a F1CE league together.He's a good guy,he will race you strong,hard,and clean !!!

I can and will vouge for mastercivil (aka-mybrindle),He has been on my friends list for quite some time (the early days of Prologue).We have raced GT5P for some time together,and have also raced in a F1CE league together.He's a good guy,he will race you strong,hard,and clean !!!

Nicksfix is telling it straight mybrindle is an excellent choice in a competitor.

Hello fellow racers ! Since I am the creator of the XTR Introduction movie that you all find so offensive, let me apologize first for using the only voice that the good Lord gave me. It has served me well these 61 years and I am sorry to find out that his creation falls short of your expectations. Regardless of what you think, I created that Introduction for fun. And it was fun .... as well as a learning experience to help me come to grips with some new editing software I had just purchased. It also served the purpose of introducing a newly formed team to the wonderful GT community. It is just a little sad however that some in that community find it so easy to be critical when they themselves have never been similarily creative nor vulnerable. While it may be a bit cheesy, it's still as good as any other team intro I've seen. Maybe I'll get my wife to narrate the updated version I'm planning. That way you can belittle another well intentioned person and feel so much better about yourself.

Being an NTSC player, I've had the good fortune to run many Tuner's Pit events coordinated by Maneiac_Moose. These races are mostly oriented to OLR, and it's amazing what they do with this limited Prologue of GT5. He's holding qualifying sessions, setting grids according to Qtimes, etc. They are a blast and have totally exceeded my expectations.

I urge anyone that can play the NTSC version to check them out. Tuner's Pit is not affiliated with any specific team or tag, so don't worry about loyalties. They've welcomed many GTP'lers aside from myself and I regularly race against LR-, PKR- and XTR tagfliers. All the participants that I have run with there are clean, respectful, and fair racers. (not to mention quick...:scared:) So don't be shy, guys. Come out and race!

On the subject of XTR drivers, I've raced with quite a few and their level of professionalism on the track seems quite high. I've got no problem running alongside any of them. Assuming I can catch up, that is :)

My Favorite person to drive with (he is also the fastest guy Ive come across) had alot to say about these XTR boys. I am completely right when it comes to XTR racing strategy... win at all cost. My friend (not associated with GTP or any other forum) has had run ins with "gamegangsta" and his crapball team mates in the past. If any of the XTR guys read this let it be known that you all SUCK and you will get smashed if you come near me. Also I have raced against Tunerspit guys lately, and they all HIT me. WTF!!! Why do these guys drive like Jackholes because they have numbers?

I have to disagree with this. I raced XTR-venus2008 and XTR-homer tonight for a few races, and it was the best racing that I have done in a LONG time. Kudos to both of these players!

Let me get this straight, you enter a race and there are 10+ drivers running the same car, all with different pp levels, and you feel that they are a problem?
Let me help you to understand what is going on. When this happens, you have found your way into a TPRA ( tuner's pit racing association ) event. This happens 3 times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The lower the pp, the higher the qualifier. EG: 646pp = pole. We run 3 races and points are given out at the end of the night. You will see many different tags there, PKR_ , XTR_ and GTP_ All are clean drivers and I would run with any of them.
I have them on my freinds list so I do not understand why you would think that it's them vs us. They started that team because they go by the same rules that we do here. Clean fair racing.
Also, during the TPRA events, all the drivers are using a VOIP chat so they can race that more cleaner. Now, if you happened into a event like this and your driving tactics were on the agresive side, word would get out and they will watch out for you. And, yes, some will dish out what they recieved.
Starting this thread is a step backwards in the PR department with other groups out there and I feel that the mods should reveiw this thread. These events are open to everyone and now with the new PS3 update, will make it easier to get everyone into the event. Maybe you should go and check out what is going on before you jump to conclusions. The TPRA events can be a great compatition for all NTCS gamers. Take a look and you will see. 30+ drivers per event can't be that wrong. I beleive that you will be seeing the events posted here in the future as they would like everyone to see how well a event can be.:)

BTW. I'm also a co-founder of PKR_ ( peace keeper racing ) This is a tribute to all of the men and ladies over seas. My PSN when running with them is PKR_KARTRACER96 PKR_ follows the same rules for OLR as we do here.

And I'm am very proud of my GTP_ tag and will never give it up.;)

Last edited:
There is not one single dirty driver on XTR. Period. The whole point of the team is clean, fast driving. we raced quite a few with eers today. race 1, he was completely clean...and came in 5th to all 4 XTR members in the race. race 2, he lowered his PP then tried to run everyone of us off the track that passed him, until he himself messed up, spun, and parked his car in the middle of the S on HSR. he spent a good bit of the first half of the race trying to knock me out of turns 1,2, and the second half of the S. race 3 was the same thing with draft dodging added. as rmk pointed out, you can still see his wall riding replays from the logitech challenge.

kid, grow up. you can point all the fingers you want, but you're only pointing in a mirror. between moose, clacksman, and the others you've heard from some of the absolute fastest & cleanest drivers that play this game that we are not as you speak. and, evidence shows that you are what you accuse. the saddest part is, when you're driving clean and not trying to wreck the field you're pretty fun to roll with. until you lose and get angry and start trying to wreck everyone.

yup, XTR is a good team. I just raced 2 guys in the hsr race and, they got a 1-2. no punting no nothing, just fun and clean. im looking forward to racing those guys

i raced with XTR-homer and XTR-venus2008

yup, XTR is a good team. I just raced 2 guys in the hsr race and, they got a 1-2. no punting no nothing, just fun and clean. im looking forward to racing those guys

I too just got done racing the same 2 guys,same result 1 - 2 finish for the XTR guys in their Clios,me 3rd in the Lotus 111R Tuned. It was clean ,honest,respectful racing.

Holy cow!!!
I'm the so called nice racer from XTR. eers4years what in the heck is going on? I tried to be diplomatic. Tried the nice approach. Then I see all this. I cannot sit by why you continue to bash our good name.

Incidents do happen on track. Like today when we raced. I bumped ya. I stopped, let you gain your position back and continued to race. After the race I sent an apology for the bump. (although i feel it was unwarrented because you failed to maintain your racing line continually). This is what you do so things don't get out of control.

Through the hard work of some here at GTPlanet and at the official Sony GTsite you get Mooses Tuners Pit, Sucka Free Sundays, Teamspeak, and all the events held here. Thank god for these guys and there willingness to create events for us and keep this game fresh and exciting. Then you come here and bash us all. What gives?

My advice is to grow some pubes, practice more on YOUR clean driving (see your Logitech challenge replay. Wall rider) and close the pie hole. You have gained more enemies than friends I'm affraid.

I tried to be civil earlier. You called my bluff. Gloves are off.

Last edited:

I was in those races. Good times. First race that I ran with venus we traded the lead twice every lap until the end, when I just tapped the wall in the last corner and got hit with a barrier penalty.:yuck:

Hello fellow racers ! Since I am the creator of the XTR Introduction movie that you all find so offensive, let me apologize first for using the only voice that the good Lord gave me. It has served me well these 61 years and I am sorry to find out that his creation falls short of your expectations. Regardless of what you think, I created that Introduction for fun. And it was fun .... as well as a learning experience to help me come to grips with some new editing software I had just purchased. It also served the purpose of introducing a newly formed team to the wonderful GT community. It is just a little sad however that some in that community find it so easy to be critical when they themselves have never been similarily creative nor vulnerable. While it may be a bit cheesy, it's still as good as any other team intro I've seen. Maybe I'll get my wife to narrate the updated version I'm planning. That way you can belittle another well intentioned person and feel so much better about yourself.

Hi there.. You shouldnt take the criticism you see here to heart my friend... You posted it on the internet... if you do that you can expect a certain amount of flaming or negativity... Its to bad Im a PAL user and will not be able to race you guys, but from what I read here it seems you guys are good racers... So lets keep it at that :D 👍

To PJ-FFL, i am an XTR member. "XTR_brindle". i have been since the team started. i race those guys everyday, as a matter of fact, i need to stop typing and go race right now. later boys/girls.

From Blitz187

Hi there.. You shouldnt take the criticism you see here to heart my friend... You posted it on the internet... if you do that you can expect a certain amount of flaming or negativity... Its to bad Im a PAL user and will not be able to race you guys, but from what I read here it seems you guys are good racers... So lets keep it at that

Thanks for the advice there Blitz187. I guess I just come from an older generation where our parents taught things like ... "if you can't say anything nice,, you shouldn't say anything at all".

An in-game (Cr) fine, of course.

With it being so easy to rack up 2-million credits, I don't think it'd really be that big of a deal; More of an inconvenience and a deterrant than anything else.

I agree with the OP though. We need more quality drivers hitting up the expert NTSC events.

You can get you into multiple rooms with 20-30 clean drivers three nights a week and all day on Sunday. If your really interested just say so and I will do what ever I can to get you up to speed and into the action. I have both versions of the game so I can host NTSC or PAL versions of the Events. The only thing missing is you m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back