XTR vs GTP

• Thread starter EERS4YEARS
  • 116 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you guys can tell me when and where to find you guys when racing online?

They (XTR) have been doing a lot of expert 650 HSR.Thats where I have ran into them. 👍

XTR is a fast for a long time team, unlike those tt racers who are only good for 1 flying lap

I can back that up, these guys are no HACKS They are some of the best and fastest guys I have seen in GT5P, go race gamegangsta at HSR or brindle or ANFD or venus you will see.

First of all, I have no doubt of them being a fast and clean team, I haven't race with them but from what I read in this thread I believe they are great team.

I had the same opinion about TT 1 year ago when I started playing GT5p,didn't touch TT for the first half of year.Then I signed up my team to International Forum TT Championship (IFTC) the biggest event in GT5p,over 300 drivers and 18 teams.
Great experiance for me and our team, I really started to like TT and the best part is that I improved my lap times by almost 2 sec in TT or online race.
Thats why the latest GTP TT championship is called Enhance your Skills.
So just a word of advice to XTR, try to set up team TT championship on points, you'll see it's fun doing TT when you race for points and trying to beat your closest rival.

unlike those tt racers who are only good for 1 flying lap

Those TT racers, lets name a few GTP_DHolland,MeAgainstYou,IFTC champ GTro_Ramon,GTP_Timmpaq and few more.
If you can beat these guys in a online race, well then you can call your self the best driver in GT5p on the planet:sly:
I for sure can not beat them:ouch:

Last edited:
I can back that up, these guys are no HACKS They are some of the best and fastest guys I have seen in GT5P, go race gamegangsta at HSR or brindle or ANFD or venus you will see.

i have and trust me, they're really great, always winning races

First of all, I have no doubt of them being a fast and clean team, I haven't race with them but from what I read in this thread I believe they are great team.

I had the same opinion about TT 1 year ago when I started playing GT5p,didn't touch TT for the first half of year.Then I signed up my team to International Forum TT Championship (IFTC) the biggest event in GT5p,over 300 drivers and 18 teams.
Great experiance for me and our team, I really started to like TT and the best part is that I improved my lap times by almost 2 sec in TT or online race.
Thats why the latest GTP TT championship is called Enhance your Skills.
So just a word of advice to XTR, try to set up team TT championship on points, you'll see it's fun doing TT when you race for points and trying to beat your closest rival.

Those TT racers, lets name a few GTP_DHolland,MeAgainstYou,IFTC champ GTro_Ramon,GTP_Timmpaq and few more.
If you can beat these guys in a online race, well then you can call your self the best driver in GT5p on the planet:sly:
I for sure can not beat them:ouch:

Nissman, thanks for the info. 300 drivers and 18 teams does sound nice. I think it's worth looking into at least.👍

As you have read, we are a new team. Currently we are focused on racing together as much as possible. It takes some time getting to know how your new mates race. Going through the twisties door handle to door handle takes some practice, and with new guys being added, it takes more time.

IMHO, if you surround yourself around the best racers, you become better and your times improve, whether you are running TT or just racing. It sounds like that is what we have done my friend:cheers:

Had some more clean and fast races with XTR- RubyVroom and XTR- Brindle!👍 And now i have two more friends, very fast friends!!:)👍👍

Thank you all
Racing on-line has been MUCH better since I started this thread. Not a fault of mine, Im not so sure of. lol. How about moving to Daytona Road instead of HSR? We need a Unified TEXT CHAT also, instead of whack chat rooms on a computer. Hook it up, lets go racing boys.

Had some good racing with a number of guys last night:

- EERS4YEARS
- GTP_Flash48
- XTR-brindle
- etc, etc.

I should be on for a while tonight. See a few of you guys out there?

Had some good racing with a number of guys last night:

- EERS4YEARS
- GTP_Flash48
- XTR-brindle
- etc, etc.

I should be on for a while tonight. See a few of you guys out there?

I tried to run with you guys last night,however the 111R and myself just could not get along together last night :grumpy:.That, plus a couple skirmishes with others,but overall,online was pretty descent last night,good job guys.👍

Just finished a race with the OP. Now I can see why he has had problems with some drivers.:rolleyes:

Did I hit you, Forgetful? :lol: oops :lol:
BTW I received a "friend request" from a XTR member, and several other GTP'ers and several others since yours truly started this thread. And i got a big "sorry" from boston77 after smashing into me.

Last edited:
EERS4YEARS

It appears you are changing your thoughts about the XTR guys,which is good.👍

Please go back to post #55 in this thread,look at all of your quotes bashing on the XTR's as posted by daan.

You publicly bashed them.I think that you could publicly apologize to them as well,seeing as though you may be having a change of heart towards them and accepting their friendship as you have said.

Two words is not a lot to ask from you.I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Did I hit you, Forgetful? :lol: oops :lol:
BTW I received a "friend request" from a XTR member, and several other GTP'ers and several others since yours truly started this thread. And i got a big "sorry" from boston77 after smashing into me.

I send a BIG SORRY to everyone that I accidently hit. You shouldn't think your special because of it. It's the proper thing to do!!!

Are you gona race or NTSC or... i don't understand what is this topic for.

I'm also beginning to wonder what purpose this thread serves. Going to keep an eye on it, and if it doesn't begin to go somewhere constructive very quickly, I'll close it.

I have a problem with anyone who claims to be a "Gangsta," that is my biggest isuue. Then when someone named "gangsta" ruins numerous races for me, that is a bigger problem. I am sorry, sorry the other XTR guys are stuck with him as their captain. Sorry for starting the thread that has kept me laughing day after day?... no way! I do kind of feel bad for my previous comments putting all XTR members in same category, but like YOU said NICKSFIX my comments obviously worked... they have changed their hearts toward me. Im kind of proud I started a thread with so many post. Ya'll (lol) incourage, and enjoy bad etiquette and behavior. Nonetheless, the term "Gangsta" should be left to guys who do drive-bys and shoot kids, not a guy who races on-line. And to Boston77 I wasnt bragging about your "sorry" as much as I was me and you being cordial and clean with each other, for the short time you kept up, lol. But Finally, to all of you that have been keeping tabs I have 2 infractions and get 1 more before it's "buh bye" (as Daan said) and I imagine Ill get another for writing this, SO Farewell to all of my buddies AND my enemies (more of you than buddies lol) I'll see you all on the track, but PLEASE everyone needs to be part of a TextChat, No Need for private rooms with that system, it is great. Someone make sure I get an invite though hahaha. As "Gangsta" would say- Peace, Word is Bond

p.s. to Administartion can you close this now? Im not looking forward to all the hate mail. SIKE :) I love this website!!

Some of the forum members asked the question why they hadn't seen any of the XTR guys times listed in the Time Trial rankings. Made me wonder also since I remember one night about 5 months ago doing about 15 of them. That was the only time I had tried any and I was surprised to find that I placed in the top 35 in every one that I did. Looking back through the rankings today for just one track .... Daytona Road Course ..... I noted the following:

My 8th place ranking in the Alfa Brera 3.2 has fallen to 34th by now
My Tuned Suzuki Swift rank has fallen down to 24th

Racer_X_65 is ranked:
3rd in the Tuned Suzuki swift
19th in the Viper
17th in the Tuned EvoX
41st in the Honda NSX

gamegangsta is ranked:
4th in the Tuned Viper

So as you can see, some XTR guys can be found there but just without the XTR tag in front of their names. I just checked one track. I'm sure that there are others.

EERS4YEARS... i have and will never change the way i feel about you! worst driver ever! also, this is just a game, who cares what some one uses as their PSN name. you are correct, in that i have been laughing my but off from reading this thread. you have done nothing, but manage to dig yourself a DEEP hole. good luck with that. lol BTW, if you didn't notice in that race with myself and GTP_FLASH48, i wanted nothing to do with you, and many times you saw i helped GTP_FLASH48 instead of you. HINT HINT.

I'd also like to comment on the critisizm of an enthusiast's choice of names. Looking at all the online ID's is a great source of entertainment to me. I love the creativeness in people's ability to make fun of themselves and create attention to themselves at the same time. Creating a ID is quite fun and should be nothing to be critisized for. The names are relatively meaningless and in themselves, perfectly harmless. My favorite of all time was the guy from Great Briton who proudly wore the tag "allYanksareAholes". Needless to say, he didn't last long at Daytona in his little Elise :scared:

It seems to me that you are just so desparate for some credibility you're grasping at straws here :)

XTPGangsta is one quick driver. I stumbled into his R8 race at Daytona600,and he did a 9:36. Where do I find 15 seconds?

I have 2 infractions and get 1 more before it's "buh bye" (as Daan said) and I imagine Ill get another for writing this

There's a difference between this post and the ones you received infractions for. You have not directed abusive remarks at any individuals. There's no blatant AUP violation in this post, so no infraction.

p.s. to Administartion can you close this now?

No problem. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back