xXKingJoshXx's Lincoln Town Car

Warm up coming this week. Should be easy going from here on out :)

Turns out you were wrong. :sly:

---

Made a new video of the Lincoln. Not really anything new, just a cold start and a better view of the exhaust leak under the car. (if you're viewing this post 5-10 minutes after I posted it, the video may not be available, it was just uploaded)

.MOV here as well.

Screenshot (3).png

Yeah you shouldn't have an issue uploading MOV files...they take forever to upload though.

This video took about 15-25 minutes to upload. I didn't time it, but it's not too bad if I keep it at 720p. Putting it on 1080p makes it take an eternity, and I don't find it to look any better (on my camera).

It's a luxury car. I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be quiet :D

That's why I'm not wanting to make it loud. I'm kind of half and half. Part of me wants it to make it a big loud muscle car while the other part of me is wanting to keep it stock and original. At least something like an exhaust wouldn't be hard to reverse if need be.

It's a luxury car. I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be quiet :D
Well you can make it sound good without being loud :sly:

Then their quiet without hearing anything :lol:

That's why I'm not wanting to make it loud. I'm kind of half and half. Part of me wants it to make it a big loud muscle car while the other part of me is wanting to keep it stock and original. At least something like an exhaust wouldn't be hard to reverse if need be.

A dual system. Run your stock setup but put in a cutout by the head and run a separate set of pipes for that. Pointless, but would fix your issue. You can make it sound like a muscle car without being obnoxious when you when, and with the flip of a switch it can do back to quiet.

That's exactly why he wants it like that because no one expects a great big Lincoln to sound like a Mustang lol.

I'm glad I'm not being hated for cutting it off. I was expecting some backlash for doing that, but I'm glad to be proven wrong!

@Zyla Something with the gear indicator. I'm not sure exactly.

Back