Yoda's Gallery LMP Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
crevil3lf
the on thats not all multicolored so mucj its hidious i belive its the C60 judd
ok only 3 mill to go
and i will get ur pic, srry if it will take all night.. mabe tomaroow i'll get it in.

ok sorry about all thta delay, i havn't been feeling to great in the last weak, such as hard time eating and stuff. but with no further delat here is a few of that pesky.

edit: sorry if there isn't that many, it was hard to think of good spot if u want more i'll be happy to shoot more... and the fact i didn't want to delay this post any longer.

heres a update on my pics,
i accept ALL coments, good or bad ;)

i know there dark, if theres any of them you want me to lighten up, i can do that for ya.

kennythebomb
If you know they are too dark - why not brighten them and save yourself the trouble of apologizing beforehand?
good thought. it was fine on the PS2 but when i went to the com it was all dark. and i didn't have time to work on it cause i had to go babysit but i'm thinking about sitting down and fix them, or be lazy and leave them. :ouch:

ok, i have just started to actually make my pics look BETTER, on this program i'm using heres more pics.

edit: i'm still working on my GTR, i just wanted to post an extra pic before i sleep.

ok heres more pics :yuck:

edit: i did work on them a little on PhotoFiltre, cause they were to dark, and needed some touch ups.

Hey, really nice shots! But the last phew ones are not that good, think you had to much adjustments on your brightness or something. Keep it up!

kennythebomb
Why is your Mazda stationary?
all of those pics are moving cars, it just may loook like that cause i put the shutter speed up so it wont be all blurry.

Neocrox Hey, really nice shots! But the last phew ones are not that good, think you had to much adjustments on your brightness or something. Keep it up!

thats what i thought :lol:

Master_Yoda
all of those pics are moving cars, it just may loook like that cause i put the shutter speed up so it wont be all blurry.

Exactly. You need to learn how to use the manual focus so that the car is in focus but the wheels are blurred just enough - it can be tricky.

Good photos though, they just don't look real.

Not only the rims Kenny. Also the world around the car must be blurred. Take a look at my skyline, the wasn't driving hard but I only focussed the car.

You can also press L1 and tab up or down to make the world more or less blurred. Don't know for sure it's L1, maybe R1. Try it out and show us, try any advice and you'll create your own style!

Neocrox
Not only the rims Kenny. Also the world around the car must be blurred. Take a look at my skyline, the wasn't driving hard but I only focussed the car.

You can also press L1 and tab up or down to make the world more or less blurred. Don't know for sure it's L1, maybe R1. Try it out and show us, try any advice and you'll create your own style!

I like that Skyline solely because of the strange yet seductive brake lights! :)

R1 is your aperture.

kennythebomb
I like that Skyline solely because of the strange yet seductive brake lights! :)

R1 is your aperture.

I think rear pictures with breaking lights are on of te best..

Wow, forgot the time! It's 3:42am here :nervous: Damn I'm really tired :crazy:

ok, i got it now, i'm playing on a little mini screen thats attached to the controler so its harrd to do all of that stuff causei cant ready it :ouch: but i will do auto focus and all the otehr stuff that i cant remember. thanks...

Screen that's attached to the controler? What do you mean? And no, not auto focus, manual focus ;) Focus the car yourself.. Good luck, gonna sleep now :)

Neocrox
Screen that's attached to the controler? What do you mean? And no, not auto focus, manual focus ;) Focus the car yourself.. Good luck, gonna sleep now :)
its a controller by HipGear and it has a SMALL screen on top. i use this cause i are TV is messed up, i need a new one.

ok, i just took all the help you guys gave me and spent some time working on them. these were dark pics now i think there alot better then what they were.

hope you like them :scared:

edit: why does it looks so diferent from when i'm working on it on PhotoFiltre?

nice photos with the LM road car
looks like you need to save your photos in higher quality after you sharper your images with software

yes i do, and i will, its just when i upload it threw imag shack and post it here it looks alot worse then it does on PhotoFiltre. But i hope this will work, heres a peak of whats gonna come in a hour or so.

edit: omg that looks so much worse ten it did on PhotoFiltre how do i upload it so it looks so pure like it does on PF?

its weird .... 819kb but looks really low quality
probably you sharpen it too much

kennythebomb
How are you saving your pics?
to my USB storage device then, uploadthem from that to a file on my desktop, then i got to PhotoFiltre and change till it looks good, then i upload it threw ImageShack and put it on here.

but it looks great on PF and it totally changes after i upload it on ImageShack.

Master_Yoda
to my USB storage device then, uploadthem from that to a file on my desktop, then i got to PhotoFiltre and change till it looks good, then i upload it threw ImageShack and put it on here.

but it looks great on PF and it totally changes after i upload it on ImageShack.

No.

How are you saving it in PF? What way do you save it? Are you sure there isn't an option in the program that you might not know of that is say 'Save at 50% resolution' that you need to unclick?

kennythebomb
No.

How are you saving it in PF? What way do you save it? Are you sure there isn't an option in the program that you might not know of that is say 'Save at 50% resolution' that you need to unclick?
iunno, i can check

kennythebomb
Why is your Mazda stationary?
Like Yoda said, if you turn the shutter speed almost all the way up, it makes the picture look like its standing still.

McLaren F1GTR
Like Yoda said, if you turn the shutter speed almost all the way up, it makes the picture look like its standing still.

The point of that question was for the follow up. His answer showed that he knew he put it too high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back