Yoda's Gallery LMP Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master_Yoda
but its just almost all the way up, when i just do it a little it would do that but i know how to get around that stuff now.

edit: ok guys i changed somthen in options thingy on PF, so i'm gonna post another pic to see if it changed the thing, and i did work on it and from what i saw on PF it look amazing to me.

[img=http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7735/img03843kq.th.jpg]

There ya go - I figured it was something in options :)

thanks all, and i saved my images under high resoltion or whatever it is, and heres the rest of my Chevy Vette pics.

ok there they are.

and thanks to all the coments, and help i'm glad i got this whole thing figured out.

kennythebomb
Very nice, I like #6 best.
thanks kenny, or should i say jenny :rolleyes: i really like that one also

edit: either in a few hours, or later on today (since its not saturday here in california w00t) i will post some more pics.

Your pics are nice, BUT ( lol ) your pics are all blurred. Looks like you unsharpen them too much. Try to get the text 'Gran Turismo4' sharp, and the picture also sharp, but not too sharp caus you already saw what happend then ;) Goodluck!

PS: I love your Renault pic :D

Neocrox
Your pics are nice, BUT ( lol ) your pics are all blurred. Looks like you unsharpen them too much. Try to get the text 'Gran Turismo4' sharp, and the picture also sharp, but not too sharp caus you already saw what happend then ;) Goodluck!

PS: I love your Renault pic :D
thanks, and i'm not the best at PF, i almost think i should start leaving them alone, but i'm trying to get as realistic shot as i can.

Are you sure you are saving all of your pics in 'super fine' mode? It looks like you don't have that selected under GT4 photo options.

kennythebomb
Are you sure you are saving all of your pics in 'super fine' mode? It looks like you don't have that selected under GT4 photo options.
OOOOO i never knew theres somthen there, ok i really need to go do that, thanks man for that help.

and thenoose when you said noice diid ya mean nice? and anyways thanks.

edit: i just looked at the options and looked and yes it was on SUPER FINE so mabe ijust need to spend a little more time on PF.

Master_Yoda
edit: i just looked at the options and looked and yes it was on SUPER FINE so mabe ijust need to spend a little more time on PF.

Is it on super fine for both?

There's no way Super Fine would yield the horrible color resolution in that last Corvette set. The pics aren't bad but the resolution is. Either you are saving those pics wrong or you need to use a different photo program. This is doubly odd because the earlier Corvette C5R pics came out very well.

kennythebomb
Is it on super fine for both?

There's no way Super Fine would yield the horrible color resolution in that last Corvette set. The pics aren't bad but the resolution is. Either you are saving those pics wrong or you need to use a different photo program. This is doubly odd because the earlier Corvette C5R pics came out very well.
prob cause i didnt get much time to work on those pics, but i worked on my Vette race car pics well over 2 hours.

Master_Yoda
prob cause i didnt get much time to work on those pics, but i worked on my Vette race car pics well over 2 hours.

You're not getting the point Jedi.

I can take a pic and upload it right now within 2 minutes without any PS work at all and the resolution, as long as I don't zoom in on the car or a tree will be almost perfect. Check out any of the pics in my gallery after the first 2 pages and tell me if any have that bad color resolution thing going on.

Something is wrong with the process you are using to save your photos. You shouldn't have to do PS work to get the photos clear.

Kenny has a point. Photo editing should not be required if you are using super fine saving. Are you saving them to a memory card first? I have seen distortion in some of my pics for doing that.

I tried your software
turn up brightness and contrast then sharpen the image
it gives me really good result like photoshop
Did you use relief filter?
this filter gives me bad result like those you made
maybe you can tell me what you have done in PF

also try to view the image at 100%, so you can see the photos in detail
hope this help

i looked at the options and every thing is on high, or Super Fine, and i save directly to my USB storage device, never touches my mem card. i'm pretty sure that i did somthen to make my stingray look not quite as good. i will lok at your gallery kenny er i mean jenny. i'm gonna have a big update tonight, of all the pics i have been working on today, and let me tell yours theres alot of them and so far i think the resolution looks good. so stay tuned and dont turn that web page ;)

These ones don't seem to suffer from the compression problems of before, and they are pretty good. Nice job you did, Yoda.

I like the untouched one better
it looks a bit blurry after you edit them
maybe it looks fine on your screen

thanks alot people, i worked on these all day and glad to get them all done.
and Franz on my com none of them look blurry really. but some of them look better then others, and i had a harder times on other pics then some were were easy to get a crisp look. but i agree some of my untouched ones do look a little better.

Master_Yoda
thanks alot people, i worked on these all day and glad to get them all done.
and Franz on my com none of them look blurry really. but some of them look better then others, and i had a harder times on other pics then some were were easy to get a crisp look. but i agree some of my untouched ones do look a little better.

Sometimes certain colors of cars just dont photograph well in a particular track...but yours look fine 👍 I just did a s3 (nogaro blue) shoot ...on trial mountain....almost all were washed out :yuck: That color in person is awesome...I just couldnt capture the beauty of the color :guilty: Other times you really get a good combo of car color and track lighting that work well with each other ....Its a big trial and error...kepp at it, your doing great. :sly:

kennythebomb
Very good, you have learned well, Jedi. Your pics still don't look crystal sharp as perhaps they should.....but it's within reason now. I really like some of them.

http://img312.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img04204ag.jpg

The car looks very good, one of the more realistic cars I've seen in a while. The background looks like ****, but the car itself looks great.
thank, but a few things. i dont remember anyone name kenny in the console:lol: just playing, and its a background really thats all spray from my Impreza, and the oppenets car so its really FLYING SNOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back