You Can Win a Season Driving Aston Martins With World's Fastest Gamer

Can anyone find any info about where and when the rFactor 2 WFG competition can be found? I can’t find anything on it.
I don't think that it's been properly announced yet. We'll keep an eye out and post another article (probably linked into this thread) when it is.

Interesting since Boo McAfee created WFG-World's Fastest Gamer and the game in 2008.... McAfee has owned the ip along with operated the website www.WorldsFastestGamer.com since 2008. McAfee has also sent Steve Shoemaker and Darren Cox along with the board at Millennial esports cease and desist orders to stop using the WFG ip...... Why Darren Cox refuses to heed their notice is a mystery to everyone in the global esports community..... Guess this explains why they are having to use last year's contestants........

Gear.Club update.
    Jul 15, 2019
    The World's Fastest Gamer challenge is back! This is your chance to become a pro racing driver with a 1-year contract with R-Motorsport and drive their Aston Martins over the most prestigious circuits in the real world.

The mobile qualifying tournament is open exclusively for Gear.Club players from July 18th to August 8th 2019. The best driver will be invited to the finals, all-expenses-paid, to compete against the World's Fastest Gamers in real and virtual cars.

Even after several tries I'm way out of the top500...I have a question though, will the Fenyr be available to buy for the rest of the playerbase after the event?

On pause menu change controls to high sensitivity and also turn all assists off except from anti-skid and change that to 25% and use tilt manual. Also the car most likely won't be available after event to buy.

Last edited:
On pause menu change controls to high sensitivity and also turn all assists off except from anti-skid and change that to 25% and use tilt manual. Also the car most likely won't be available after event to buy.

I use the professional settings which is exactly that...I hope they will put that in for a million bucks or so.

Well I have the pace to get 1st with those settings. It’s just if I get a lap without messing up. Also expect it to be around 12-15000 gold if they add it.

Gear.Club update.
    Jul 15, 2019
    The World's Fastest Gamer challenge is back! This is your chance to become a pro racing driver with a 1-year contract with R-Motorsport and drive their Aston Martins over the most prestigious circuits in the real world.

The mobile qualifying tournament is open exclusively for Gear.Club players from July 18th to August 8th 2019. The best driver will be invited to the finals, all-expenses-paid, to compete against the World's Fastest Gamers in real and virtual cars.

WFG- World's Fastest Gamer PROMOTER BOO MCAFEE FILES TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT LAWSUIT AGAINST MILLENNIAL ESPORTS CORP.

Chicago, IL—August 9, 2019 “World’s Fastest Drummer®” promoter Boo McAfee of Nashville, Tennessee filed suit against Millennial Esports Corp. for Millennial’s infringement of McAfee’s family of World’s Fastest Drummer® and World’s Fastest GamerTM family of trademarks.

Boo McAfee is the inventor of the DrumometerTM, a patented device that counts drum strokes on a drum pad. Using the DrumometerTM, “Extreme Sport Drumming” competitions and promotional events are regularly held worldwide, and have been featured on CNN, MTV, VH1, PBS, FOX and ESPN. McAfee promotes his live high-speed drumming competitions under the trademark “World’s Fastest Drummer®” and online esports competitions under the trademark World’s Fastest GamerTM.

Millennial Esports Corp. promotes online racing competitions that it calls “World’s Fastest Gamer,” and recently contacted McAfee about acquiring the rights to the website www.worldsfastestgamer.com owned by McAfee. Unable to reach an agreement, Millennial nonetheless continued using the infringing name, and acquired the website domain www.wfgamer.com, prompting McAfee’s lawsuit.

“I have been using the World’s Fastest Drummer® trademark since 2002 and the World’s Fastest GamerTM trademark since 2008. We have invested a lot of time and money in these trademarks to promote our products, our live competitions and online video games. Everyone knows them. If someone comes along and takes them, and they won’t stop, there was nothing else we could do but file a lawsuit.”

McAfee’s lawsuit is filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Case No. 19-cv-5166. McAfee is represented by Anthony Dowell of McCaulley Dowell LLP of Chicago.

For additional information see:

http://www.worldsfastestdrummer.com

https://worldsfastestgamer.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WFD_World's_Fastest_Drummer_Extreme_Sport_Drumming

http://store.drumbum.com/drums/speed-drumming.htm

Well I have the pace to get 1st with those settings. It’s just if I get a lap without messing up. Also expect it to be around 12-15000 gold if they add it.
I’m trying to use a controller, physics are buggy tho. I got sent to space twice tonight. Have you tried a DS3/DS4 or something similar?

Back