You Don't Need 100 Packages For The Hunter!!!!!

• Thread starter km
  • 66 comments
Alex_gt

The maverick is occasionally on the Vercetti helipad from the hours of 0200-0900 or so, it's not always there, and that's the time where it's found most frequently. You could always just get the news helicopter at any time though near the biker gang's club. All you have to do is exit it to stop the mission...

Originally posted by space
there is a mission for the news heli?

Just a checkpoint timer where you get $100 each time you pass it... It isn't much, but it's nice being able to have a heli at any time of the day.

Originally posted by rjensen11

but it's nice being able to have a heli at any time of the day.

You can have a bigger heli, the Maverick on top of the Hyman Condos. Just go to the roof access stairs and if you look you'll see the Maverick on the Heli Pad...

Whitie, shuddup. Everyone knows about the heli at Hyman now.

The Sparrow east of the police station? Yes

There's also a shack you can buy between there and the Biker Gang's hideout, it's just due north of the bar there...

Originally posted by WhiteCharisma85
oooo im shaking my little spaceboots.... Why would you want a puny little New Chopper when you can have the Maverick Rigy?
because that little chopper moves faster and is more Manoeuvrable(i hope that is the right spelling). So please don't start flaming people who cares what chopper is better everyone has an opinion so if u like the "mav" then fine.

HOT DAMN! and opportunity to piss people off.

THE VCN CHOPPER IS FAST AND BETTER THAN THE HUNTER! NANNY NANNY BOO BOO

please for once let's not start going off topic who cares about the choppers like what u want and let's leave it like that ok

Argh, OK, here's what I've found.

If you have the two hideouts with helicopters (the condos you buy, the other you get), but they usually won't be there when you first load the game from that location. But, if you go away and come back, they'll be there. If you're at Hyman, for instance, walk across to Tacopalypse, maybe pick up some molotov cocktails, then go back, head up to the roof, and it'll be there.

Same with the mansion (except you don't have to go all the way to Tacopalypse). And, if you've gotten enough packages for the Sea Sparrow to spawn at the mansion, it's sometimes there when you load, sometimes not. For that, you can look out the window. If not, just zip out in a car and come back.

And, if you've gotten the hidden packages, most of your weapon rewards will be at the mansion, the original hideout and Hyman Condos. Well, at least most of the weapons that can fit in those glowing circles. And they vary. I don't think the minigun shows up at the condos, for instance.

The Hyman weapons are a glitch.

If you gollect all packages THEN buy the condo, the weapons will be there.

If you collect 40 then buy, then only 4 weapons will be there.

I think you get the idea.

I bought the condo before i got 10 packages, so i have nothing there.

Originally posted by space
THE VCN CHOPPER IS FAST AND BETTER THAN THE HUNTER! NANNY NANNY BOO BOO

So what? The Apache not only has a machine gun, it has missles too..

BTW, where's the building where i get the VCN chopper? Near where?

Originally posted by Giancarlo
BTW, where's the building where i get the VCN chopper? Near where?

Drive from the studio towards Downtown. When the bridge's right guardrail ends, walk around it and find the open door. You'll come out on the roof, follow the ramps up to the heli-pad. It's a shorter, faster, more agile blue & white Maverick with VCN logo on the side. No stereo though, just a police scanner. :(

North of the airport on the map is the base. It's right along side the coast.

The Hunter appears at the specified time on the north end of the base, not in the helipad marking. You have to get fairly close to the ground to even see it. As far as I've been able to find, you can't walk there, you need to fly. Someone else might have a way on foot/wheels, but I haven't.

You gotta go onto the building on the east side, then make your way SW and thru a couple gates. Put on a cop suit & check it out...

Originally posted by rjensen11
say what? I thought you could onlyget to the Hunter by another helicopter

You don't have to use another chopper ..but it's the fastest and easiest way into the base

Pic's of the hunter to follow for those of you that have not seen it

I will post a screen of the location for those who cannot find it

Just ask and it will be done ;)

there you go :)

Attachments

• hunter.gif
    hunter.gif
    76.1 KB · Views: 46
Is that behind the tent thats hidden beside the big building, or is it the other one thats closest to the east wall? Ive looked at the one closest to the east wall around 07:00-12:00 and i couldnt find it..

Do i have to have all 100 packages?

North side of the compound, right along the fence.

The fence on the left side of that screenshot is the northern fence of the base. He's standing about in the middle, too.

here is the hunters exact location.. To the right of the aircraft is another tent
this view is comming from the north..
This is the far end of the base

If your going by foot .(remember to wear the police uniform or you will not make it to the stairs).Once in the main gate turn left you will see a stair case that leads onto a roof.
Follow this roof all the way round until you come to a second set of stairs ..Go down these.

you should now be in front of a fence (the Hunter is on the other side)

To get to it follow the fence up to the east wall you will pass through a small assault course and barracks there will be a gap in the fence to go through

I have noticed that the hunter (for me) only appears after 12noon normally 13.00 and it will be there

Hope this helps ;)

Attachments

• hunter-2.gif
    hunter-2.gif
    89.7 KB · Views: 36
Back