You Don't Need 100 Packages For The Hunter!!!!!

• Thread starter km
  • 66 comments
Yeah, I ended up putting on the cop uni again, then used something like an Esperanto to bash the gate for the base in. Then they started shooting at me and got the car flaming, so I jumped out, ran away, drove back with another car, then I picked up the machine gun(had to get rid of 8 rocket launcher rounds though... oh well, I can always get them back for free, or buy them if I really need them) then got the armor. Found out there were holes in the fences big enough to drive through, but I ran instead for some reason, then navigated my way to the heli. Oh well, like you said, heli's are the easiest way to get there, but if you don't want to waste the time getting one and spawn somewhere like at the Sunshine Autos, best to just use a race car and drive there w/ the cop uni on. Oh well. Peace
rjensen11

Originally posted by space
The Hyman weapons are a glitch.

If you gollect all packages THEN buy the condo, the weapons will be there.

If you collect 40 then buy, then only 4 weapons will be there.

I think you get the idea.

I bought the condo before i got 10 packages, so i have nothing there.

Heh, guess that's why I only have armour on the roof.

You guys take cars? You don't have to, you can just walk in..

First, break the gate. Chainsaw's best, i think. Then, go to your left, against the fence. Go up the stairs you see, then go all the way down the rooftop you're on until you touch the building in front of you. there's a narrow walkway going forward then to the left. You get down, then walk stright where those dirt hill things are. All the way towards the end there's an opening in the gate, go through it, then go all the way back (on your new side of course). The Hunter should be on your right.

Hope it helps, let me know if your confused and point out where exactly.

Back