You know you have ALREADY played GT5 too much when...

Youre driving 55 mph at night, and see something move at the end of your low beam in the middle of your lane, and react so fast you have no conscious clue why you're swerving. Thank god though, that movement was a deer.. Actually two of them, and I had somehow in a split second, on an unconscious reflex, placed my car directly between them with inches to spare on either side, didn't touch either one. Closest I ever came to 🤬 my pants though once I put the pieces together after the fact. Thank you Gran Turismo for the lightning reflexes.

Incredible. Thank God for that. Literally. That was a miracle because you're right, there's probably no way you could have gotten around them under those condition had you been working alone.

Just imagine if you lived up here... you'd have moose instead of deer to deal with. IIRC, a moose impact ripped the roof right off a Ford Focus a few years back :scared:

When your hype level is so high you take this:

lamborghini-reventon-vs-jet-1-big.jpg

Instead of a proper hype train (I'm talking about the Jet).

When you don't care about GT6... (not me :D)

Or when you want to destroy everything with the abbreviation "GT"...

When you drive into a petrol station and sit there for a few minutes wondering "Where's the pit crew?" And then go to the car wash and ask if its 50 cr.

Or when you pretend to oversteer or slipstream when walking...

When you send a photo of Yosemite to someone you usually send GT5 photos to and they compliment the graphics. Or when you're playing RDR and pretend your horse like it's a Peugeot 206 rally car.

When you go mad at your friends who play GT because they don't understand how to tune a transmission for drag racing.

Back