You know you have ALREADY played GT5 too much when...

Me: drag racing?

Friend: sure

We get to thee 'strip' and I beat him by a quarter mile...

Me: do you know how to tune transmissions?

Friend:no...

Me: you know what, forget it... drifting?

Friend: sure... *brings out R35 TC*

Me: FFS MAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?

Friend: I just got a wheel, and I don't know how to use it....

2891002-triple_facepalm_by_spottedheart98464-d3kuyp3.png

One of my mates knew about it. He got into his premium XJR9 and I was in my track tuned 1200 Beetle. I won.

When you start babbling about it to people who have never played a video game in their lives.

cgg
Me to my dad XD

I do this way too much haha.

When you've been seeig the same crowd of people in your public shuffle rooms for atleats the past 2 years. These people aren't even on my friends list either, yet i've raced with them so much that they should be.

when you go to take a photo of a bugatti veyron and you automatically think to yourself "i cant zoom in too far because this is a standard car"

Chris123
when you go to take a photo of a bugatti veyron and you automatically think to yourself "i cant zoom in too far because this is a standard car"

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Firehound427
When you hop on TDU2 and immediately attempt to put GT Academy stickers on a 370Z.

(Guilty as charged...)

Hmmm.... I'm gonna try that when I play TDU2 later, gotta get some $$$$ for my new character!

But it's not paint, either; it's too shiny (mirror finish) to be paint.

And that's another thing, you've been playing too much GT5 when you get your car plated in gold chrome in real life and expect it to be done in 5 seconds :dopey: .

But, how would it be so shiny? It's too smooth. Paint rarely (if ever) turns out like that... I've only seen it once or twice... Ever.

Maybe it's paint with a lot of clear coats added on? But I definitely recall chrome paints to actually exist. Some helmet painting companies can paint some sections of your helmet chrome for you of whatever colour for example.

Back