You know you have ALREADY played GT5 too much when...

...when you scream about the fact that you have to pay more money to watch a race at Spa than to drive on it

...when you write a GT encyclopedia
...when you're Famine

...when you scream about the fact that you have to pay more money to watch a race at Spa than to drive on it

...when you write a GT encyclopedia
...when you're Famine

Watch it lol.

When you have names for all the corner's of all the GT original tracks.

When you give your own names to the ring's corners (except caracciola carrusel because carrusel).

For example:the really long straight known as Dottinger Hohe is named the runway by me. It effin' looks like one as the first time I got there I though it was longer than the Mulsanne.

When you give your own names to the ring's corners (except caracciola carrusel because carrusel).

For example:the really long straight known as Dottinger Hohe is named the runway by me. It effin' looks like one as the first time I got there I though it was longer than the Mulsanne.

Yeah, that last left hander at Laguna Seca, that tight U-Turn at Fuji, and turn 1 at Monza I call the "WTFs"

Yeah, that last left hander at Laguna Seca, that tight U-Turn at Fuji, and turn 1 at Monza I call the "WTFs"

I call the last sector at Fuji the wtf! Anything after that tight right, left, right chicane. It's so wide and confusing. Made the new Formula GT event tricky at that track. Don't think I've ever been through that last sector with the same line twice in a race.

I call the last sector at Fuji the wtf! Anything after that tight right, left, right chicane. It's so wide and confusing. Made the new Formula GT event tricky at that track. Don't think I've ever been through that last sector with the same line twice in a race.

Yeah, that's how notorius Fuji is, a whole section called WTF. lol. Seriously though, I love, no, I like the track. :)

Monza's first chicane I like to call it the slaughterhouse, it's so chaotic when driving online and the men are separated from the meatballs there.

"When you only have fun in rooms marked dirty (NASCAR is one of my favorites)".

Last edited:
^lmao, I won't lie I finally made my very first clean lap at the Nurb last night :lol:. Man I suck at this. Oh, well.

oh you know you played too much when start finding new ways to pass the A.I.
or you realize you have 1000 cars and all but one is low miles/low switches.

When EVERYONE in your family knows how to setup the B-spec remote race standby server so you can run them off your computer or knows how to run them from the computer for you.

Last edited:
Monza's first chicane I like to call it the slaughterhouse, it's so chaotic when driving online and the men are separated from the meatballs there.

"When you only have fun in rooms marked dirty (NASCAR is one of my favorites)".

Then have fun next week :sly:.

When you know every single trim level of every single Mazda Miata, Nissan Skyline, Silvia, Z, Mazda RX-7, Mitsubishi Lancer, GTO, Honda S2000, and Civic.

Well, we learn something new about him everyday :lol:

When you click on a video on YT titled 'Tank Car Crush' expecting Jay Leno's Tank Car to be crushed.

Oh those poor Pontiac Grand Ams! Anyway,

When you successfully create a course more complex than the Nurburgring.

True Story.

It's nowhere near as long, but the turns are alot sharper, more unexpected changes in elevation, & it's maybe alittle wider than the Tank Car

hobanator24
Oh those poor Pontiac Grand Ams! Anyway,

When you successfully create a course more complex than the Nurburgring.

True Story.

It's nowhere near as long, but the turns are alot sharper, more unexpected changes in elevation, & it's maybe alittle wider than the Tank Car

Woah! I want to try it out!

And.. . Those were Grand Ams? They looked like Sunfire's to me..

Yep Grand-Am's

When you beat a Dodge Viper in an Imprezza.....

Youre driving 55 mph at night, and see something move at the end of your low beam in the middle of your lane, and react so fast you have no conscious clue why you're swerving. Thank god though, that movement was a deer.. Actually two of them, and I had somehow in a split second, on an unconscious reflex, placed my car directly between them with inches to spare on either side, didn't touch either one. Closest I ever came to 🤬 my pants though once I put the pieces together after the fact. Thank you Gran Turismo for the lightning reflexes.

You know you've played to much gt5 when your out driving and a skyline flys past you and your 1st thought is I bet that noob car is hacked.

You soak your feet in hot water and Radox - As you race GT5.

Not quite the immersion the game designers were after.

When you see a driver of a standard car model in real life and think "you poor moneyless sod..."

^^ Gran Turismo, saving deer since 1998. :lol:

Hey, I'm not complaining.. That wouldn't have been a fun phone call to my dad had the car actually hit the thing. To this day though I'm still in disbelief that I could actually think and react that fast... Unconsciously see the deer, the opening between them, (I assume the way around them.. again it was at night and i reacted so fast I didn't even consciously see the deer, let alone process how to avoid them.. Had I consciously processed it I would have already hit them..) swerve the car perfectly into the gap.. And yet stay perfectly within the limits of my cars ability (I.e. no overaggressive swerve causing the car to snap sideways.. And at that speed likely flip...), I literally had about two seconds.. Maybe three.. to avoid them.

Last edited:
Back