You know you're playing GT3 too much when...

• Thread starter vat_man
  • 241 comments
When your 12 year old son is faster than most everyone who plays on a regular basis, and your four year old daughter can already make some fairly decent laps using the wheel and pedals.
Last one.... When my family sets down to dinner Our usual topic is about GT. That my friends is" priceless"

When you bring this thread back to life in search of more things to post on GTP because you just put the controller down and wanted to write more about GT3 . . .

Originally posted by Solid Lifters
... you practice your racing moves while sitting on the toilet.

Well ...... humm .... would require a pause during a race to wipe my "rear-end" .... hence, loose the beat !!!:lol:

Though ... you've given me an idea .... waterproof the whole installation and race while in the shower ...... wouldn't be as offended if my girlfriend rubbed me as much as if she wiped me!!!!:lol: :D

im not sure if some one said this but heres a reason ur playin too much. no one will play gt3 with u because uve devoted half of ur life the the game since it first came out and even though u kno the other person doesnt stand a chance u still persuade them to play wen of course u win and still laugh in there face:lol:

oh and heres another one for those with the logitech sterring wheel .... i go to skool cuz im only 14 and while in school sumtimes ill pretend im racing and do the whole start her up put her in 1st and start racing the sound affects and the whole shabang. i get alot of stares but who cares.:embarrassed:

-When you never turn the wheel in your real car past 270 degrees.

-You custom fit a controller to your real car instead of a steering wheel.

-You install a shift nob 5 inches from your steering wheel

Semper Fidelis
Shadow Drifter

-When over where I live in San Francisco you go to the Sony Metreon and you get to the new game section of the playstation store with a $100.00 bill in your hand intending to buy 1 or 2 new racing games when you notice they're selling GT3 T-shirts, hats, stickers and you end up buying those instead and you throw your clothes away and walk out the store wearing those instead.

-[Did this once] When you walk in the store and you notice GT3 is playing in the demo section you bust out your memory card (which only has your GT3 saves) and you shock people with the F1 cars and hybrids you've made.

-For your driver's license test you forget all the rules you've learned in class and instead you drive fast trying to get to your destination at a world record time.

-In your real car. "What blinkers?"

Haha, I didn't sit there when I had to race Like the Wind. I taped down the X button and went to eat lunch...

When you apex every corner on your bicycle, go full throttle, and pass everyone on the bike path, and then when you try to drift the corners on the dirt path, and that series of corners looks like Tahiti Maze, you know you play too much GT3...

-when you play for like 7 hours and then try make love to your girlfriend\wife and all you can think about is gt3:rolleyes:

-you know you've been playing gt3 to long when you start find new glitches in the game

-(my friend is guilty of this:P )when you start driving a real car as crazy as you do in the game

You know you play GT3 to much when you race Laguna Seca Raceway Endurance race 6 times in effort to win a F1 car and DON'T
But figure you'll win it next time.
:irked: :banghead: :lol:

Also the only game thats been in your playstaion 2 for over a year is GT3 and once GT2 AND ONLY ONCE.:D

You pretend to race against the person behind you, who when they catch up to you at a stop sign are a 80 year old women and her dog. :D
Put her in her place I did :lol:

Originally posted by Impreza STi
Haha, I didn't sit there when I had to race Like the Wind. I taped down the X button and went to eat lunch...

When you apex every corner on your bicycle, go full throttle, and pass everyone on the bike path, and then when you try to drift the corners on the dirt path, and that series of corners looks like Tahiti Maze, you know you play too much GT3...

Sorry about the double post. I don't know how to double quote.
I'm guilty of that too and i try to drift on ice to see if its anything like dirt in GT3. I've found it much more slick. And painful...

You know you've played too much GT3 when:

- You are surprised when your car runs out of gasoline, and start to check the oil level and gear ratios to see "why it doesn't pick up"

- U r postng wierd lingo w/ strange abbrevs so nbdy can rd ur posts, but U don't care bcuz nobudy wl read Ur posts n-ee way b-cuz thre unreadable and w/ no punctuation, structure or human sense, fur that metter.

- You actually know two additional and completely new reasons to add to this 2 year old thread :lol:

I can read that... does anyone think this thread a steaming hunk of
spam.gif

Originally posted by Impreza STi

Haha, I do that when I go for bike ride's, It's real fun, I even found a corck skrew like the one on laguna seca on the bike track and I go flying down it it's so much fun.

standard 235 if anyone is posting spam its u.

your playing gt3 too much when you know the brand make model and power of 75% of the performance cars you see

Back