You know you're playing GT4 too much when...

• Thread starter Doggie
  • 2,721 comments
When you are a total realism freak you avoid using the cars invented by PD.

By the way, does someone know if these exact cars exist in real life, as modelled as PD? Pics would be welcomed.

Amuse S2000 ('04)
Amuse S2000 R1 ('04)
Mugen S2000 ('00)
Spoon Fit Race Car ('03)
Spoon S2000 ('00)
Spoon S2000 Race Car ('00)

Looked for each one of them, couldn't find any pics. And the S2000 race car has a spoiler in real life, apparently. :nervous:

I dunno man. I may sound like a no life but I've been driftin' carts since I was 9.

Yeah dude, whenever I go to the store that's all I do. :D (aside from actually buying stuff of course)

@ Lucas - the only I'm not sure of is the Spoon Fit. All the others I know for a fact that they exist. Don't have any pics but yeah.

@ MINICOOPER120 - GUILTY!!!

Anyway...

...when your mom knows what the driving line is and tries to follow it on occasion to school to impress you. :D Guilty

And to add to that, every time she tries it you critique her for having a late/early apex, going too wide, etc....

...when this is your high school art project:
dstrzempko003.jpg

Clearly guilty, and proud of it.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I think I really did play GT4 too much. Unfortunately I haven't played it lately. I've been too busy with GTPSP. :D

When u drive on the street like its the real high speed ring

-and if no ones coming on the other side of the road, and you try to hit the apex at the stop sign..

When your mind makes a mental map of how to drive the road while forgetting the speed limit. It happened to me before during drivers ed. One person told me that I drive fast but safe. Though my driving instructor caught me driving too fast(like 20 miles above on a regular road). The craving to a wheel for GT4 and GT5P is to much. I'm thinking of selling my custom NES PC to buy the G27 and that light and portable mount(I forget the name but it was reported in the blog).

..when you play Initial D and you lose. And You punch the DFGT and shouted 'This is not realistic at all, Not like GT4!!'

Guilty:tup::D

..when you play Initial D and you lose. And You punch the DFGT and shouted 'This is not realistic at all, Not like GT4!!'

Guilty:tup::D

Maybe the person has got accustomed to GT4 :lol: His/her driving style has heavily been affected by that I guess :D

Last edited:
you know how i know you play to much gt4 is when i go down the road looking at cars that are in gt4 and saying to the wife that car sucks/rules at handling blah blah blah
and the wife gives you a funny look and rolls her eyes.

...when, on a family trip, you start shouting at your father "watch out the kerb stones!!!"

Or when your girlfriend asks you, "why aren't you starting the engine?" and you say "I can't 'cause I just got the red clock of death"

and then again, you know you're playing gt4 too much when people ask you "how do you do?" and you answer "a-spec, man!"

You know youve been playing gt4 too much when...

You A-Spec all the 24hr races in a row
You go to your local Toyota branch and ask for a Minolta
You drive in a car park pretending your at Monaco
You wikipedia all the cars in the game.
You drive on the motorway as if you were on the Test Course.
You compare all versions of the Skyline in gt4.
You take your copy of gt4 to the loo, O.o
You constantly compare gt4 to other racing games.

That's all I can think of right now...

You know youve been playing gt4 too much when...

You A-Spec all the 24hr races in a row
You go to your local Toyota branch and ask for a Minolta
You drive in a car park pretending your at Monaco
You wikipedia all the cars in the game.
You drive on the motorway as if you were on the Test Course.
You compare all versions of the Skyline in gt4.
You take your copy of gt4 to the loo, O.o
You constantly compare gt4 to other racing games.

That's all I can think of right now...
Watch out for the brakes! :lol:

No, you didn't. :rolleyes: It might be made possible by adding only racing tires, but otherwise, you're making that up. And if you only meant that as a hypothetical statement, then what was the point of saying it?

Back