You know you're playing GT4 too much when...

• Thread starter Doggie
  • 2,721 comments
When you curse at passing cars for hitting you. I actually do that I was in Sarthe with chicannes and a Ford Mustang Cobra hits me on the rear causing my Holden Commodore to crash into the wall. I was like you idiot I put the brakes early can't you see the taillights.
Oh and You know you're playing GT4 too much when your Facebook profile is filled with GT4 sceneries.

...when you start wondering why your real car has an interior and seats.

Yes, every car in real life is a Premium.

You know you're playing too much GT4 when you know a track like the back of your hand when you've never driven on it in real life. That's how I feel about Laguna Seca.

I was scandalized when I read a post suggesting that the Formula 1 car be used to win endurance races. I mean, it's just a game,but...I Say!

Last edited:
... When you drive on the road and end up in a traffic jam, complaining about others not being well programmed.
... when you drink a cup of coffee, and wonder why doesn't it give you a first place cup or any credits to tune your car.
... when you do the sounds until the light goes green in a traffic light.

When you know [insert real track that is in GT4 here] and all of its corners like the back of your hand, yet you never drove a car at [insert same track here] in real life.

When you see a Porsche and go: "I didn't know these existed!"

When you, while driving in New York, pull over to the right side of the road and wait for your pit crew to change your tyres.

When you realise there's a thing called day/night transition

When you, at an Aston Martin meeting, wonders what it takes to win the golden DB9

When you see someone wreck their car and you find yourself thinking: is there an option I've missed?

When you think Ford should go back to using the RS200 in WRC. What, it does the job in GT4?

Actually you can qualify for each race in a Championship Series, provided that you enter it as a series and not as individual races.

when you're
-dreaming to drive the car you can't find or afford to buy like Mazda 787B, Gillet Vertigo Race Car, etc
-thinking race strategies for the next championship
-talking about GT4 to some people who do not play the game
-creating drawings of each car in GT4
-collecting rare die cast cars like Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
-comparing real life cars in the game
-preparing always for the next race
-asking to do not disturb him in a middle of a race
-reading in Wikipedia for more info on each car in GT4
-focusing on GT4 not studying
-studying about GT4 not on your subjects
-caring GT4 more than you're love ones especially on the ones who have GFs
-knowing each exact look of each car
-(for some rich people)buying cars that they don't even need

Magandang umaga, fool!

(lived in Ayala Alabang for several years when I was growing up)

- When you scour the city, county and surrounding villages searching for a working copy because you melted your old disc running several consecutive 24-hour races.

Back