You know you're playing GT4 too much when...

• Thread starter Doggie
  • 2,721 comments
What's with all the broken hardware? My original fatty survived almost 7 years before it stopped reading dual layer disks. It still plays all but 2 of my games fine.

On Topic;

your A-spec mileage is greater than that of your (older) real car.

In fact, I have at least 87,000 documented A-spec miles and 668,000 B-spec, all on my original PS2 and DS2.

Yup, I've only ever owned one gamepad, and it has over 87,000 GT4 miles on it, as well as 100% completion in GT3 and a bunch of other games. It's been worn so smooth that one GTP mod even described it as psychic after using it at a LAN.

Ninja Edit: I did have possession of a golden gamepad for about 6 months, but I never used it and never actually owned it.

When you wield your controller madly liike a furious maniac and scream towards your TV :i told you to overtake and increqse pace you son of a hamster.
Until your girlfriend tells u that you are yelling at a real racer not at bSpec bob

Last edited:
While you getting wielding ur controller madly Like a furious maniac while screaming towards your TV :i told u to overtake and raise pace you son of a hamster.
Until your girlfriend tells u that you are yelling at a real racer not at bSpec bob

I'd tidy this up before a mod shows up if I were you... to much fail to comment.

.....when you drive 10+ laps of the 'ring in a VW Bug 1100 because there is nothing on TV and you've finished all of the games licences, special events, races and so on, imagining that you're on a pleasant Sunday drive, and then watch the replay for 2 hours to listen to the sound of the engine struggling up some of the hills and comment to your cat about the scenery.:banghead:

(I love this thread! So much of it is so true.)

.....Your thumbs are wrapped in sticky plasters to avoid blisters from endurance racing when sliding you thumb across the X and Square buttons so much.

..... when you lean to one side, grit your teeth and brace for impact just as you graze the wall on the first corner at Tokyo.

.... when you're at work and still spend the most part of the day coming up with posts for this thread. (one after the other)

..... when you lean to one side, grit your teeth and brace for impact just as you graze the wall on the first corner at Tokyo.

Laughed at this , It's a classic.👍 👍
I'm so quilty at this.

I realised I was doing it at GT5 aswell when driving with wheel :lol:

MadMax

...when you scream at the TV while your cats run away in fear, because the pace car won't go fast enough
...when your playlist blasting on the home theater system plays over 10 times, 'cause you failed IA-15 too much

Searched the thread for it but even 2 or two didn't get a hit.

...when you have 2 of every car in your garage , so that you can drive (and tune) the first one and have the 2nd as a show piece/untouched. Collector's syndrome.
The cars that you get only once in the game you trade/copy from memorycard.

MadMax

^... I did eventually, after dozing a few times on the Grand Valley track. Luckily I had a good first half, that enabled me to finish with 3 secs of leway. lol

Thanks to good ole pause & coffee.

...you buy a car, and when you get it to your place, you immediately go to play GT4 to see if it is in your game.

...you swap your real car steering wheel with your Play Station steering wheel to get more practice when your driving.

SVX

...you buy a car, and when you get it to your place, you immediately go to play GT4 to see if it is in your game.

Aww, c'mon... you're playing too much when you know before you buy the car if it's in GT4 or not!

That totally killed the immersion! I did the laguna seca enduro in one-take, no pauses.

When doing them back-to-back, it takes a little kick. Oh! I was totally immersed for 5 enduroes. Got them done too. New York, Laguna Seca, Grand Valley, Infineon and Seoule.

...you give advice to your friend what car they should buy in real-life from the experience on GT4 racing it.

SVX

...you give advice to your friend what car they should buy in real-life from the experience on GT4 racing it.

Guilty! My friend was thinking about a Civic, or Corolla. And sticking on a massive exhaust :guilty: I told him to take his head outta the gutter stop watching F&F :lol:

When you give the AIs a head start in a 24 hour enduro race, then hunt them down to the finish line, and win by a 2 second margin.

And by how much was the headstart? :sly:

Back