You know you've been playing GT6 too much when...

• Thread starter GT5Power
  • 502 comments
When you try to turn SRF on in your real car.

When you draft other cars on the highway because you're late for something.

When you buy Forza 5 and an XBone and never play them.

When your legacy already ended.

249895.jpg

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING RIGHT?

When you see how far you can go on a low amount of fuel

When you see traffic cones on the road and try to knock down as many as possible.
Done... Aaaaannnnddd done.. Yeah pretty much..

When you try to hit all the apexes on your way to school:D
Ooohhpp... Check that one too...

I just can't get over how many of us actually do the same thing... I swear this is the funniest thread ever!

I've got some new ones:

You know you've been playing GT6 too much when...

1. You go back to GT5 and drive your '70 Challenger, but wonder why the heck it isn't Plum Crazy (my Challenger in GT6 is that color).
  2. While still on GT5, you go to choose the track and see that Bathurst is missing, prompting you to quit the game to see what GT game you're playing.

Last edited:
I found myself using the raised granite Kerb of a rotary this evening..... because it was the best racing line....

So I was in a race the other day and it was about a 16-lap race. The first lap was horrible had about 10 AI Bobs blocking me, managed to weave around but had to pit twice. Finally went to lap two, less Bobs but another pit. Midway through the race I have figured out the blind hairpin turn at the end of each lap and taking it full speed. So finally by the end I havent had any consistent laps, had to pit dozens of times, my front left wheel kept locking up and then......

I realized I was grocery shopping. The Bobs where shoppers, the pit stops where me trying to remember what to get on each "lap", and there was gum on my front left wheel. But those blind hairpin turns at full speed where fun and those Bobs were not happy.

You know you've been playing GT6 too much when,
you pass Vettel in the Vettel Challenge and you're like,
"OMG I JUST PASSED VETTEL,"
and then when you lose him behind you're like,
"I'M ACTUALLY BETTER THAN HIM,"
and you still believe you are better than Vettel,
and when you get to the ending cutscene you feel empowered by Vettel's words.

When people delete you from your friends lists after constantly talking about it and you still don't get why...

-When you hope you can find 1,000 of the same MX-5s at the Mazda dealership.
-When you wonder why prices have become so cheap just for a car wash.

Back