You know you've been playing GT6 too much when...

• Thread starter GT5Power
  • 502 comments
When you get a C in corners on the RL license test because i was following racing line. i realised this when i looked at the evaluation sheet he put a note on corners. while everything else was A. got a B :grumpy:
LOL.

... When you think retrying your real license test to go for "gold" is as simple as pressing a button.
... When you spin out in a real car and the first thing you do is look for the start button to retry (true story).

Last edited:
When you start wondering why the other cars on the road aren't slamming into you or standing way up on the front bumper when braking 2 miles before a turn...

When you try to find a way to adjust the FFB or sensitivity in your real car...

When your wife cracks a joke that "Kaz is your boyfriend"...

This is when you KNOW you've played too much GT6.

Nothing like getting sideways and doing scandinavian flicks at the supermarket. Add a couple of reverse 180s too :lol:

image.jpg

... When you are on your daily commute to work this week and start complaining :mad: about the terrible AI in front of you who are just roadblocks getting in the way of your drive to work. True story :embarrassed:

when you're driving in real life, you wonder why you're in a Honda Civic when there's an Audi R8 and Lamborghini Gallardo infront

True story though I saw each car on different occasions :P

When you go to school/work Monday and you talk about the race you drove in last weekend and then end it off with it was on a PS3...

When you narrate your replays of 24 minutes of Le Mans (if they work) in the voice of Sam Posey.

When you correct peoples sounding of an F1 with a X2014 jr.

You know you've been playing GT6 too much when you pull into your local garage and switch to Rain tires, when it rains.

Back