You know you've been playing GT6 too much when...

• Thread starter GT5Power
  • 502 comments
When, after a particularly good drive to college, you think to yourself, "Ha. 3 stars in the bag."

When you drive a 2001 Vauxhall Corsa in real life and think "Hmm. Where have all the pixels gone?"

Not getting the game till Christmas :(. But you know you have played to much gt6 when you start taking the racing line around each corner and round about on the way to work.

when you try to rev match your IRL car, this happened to me first time driving after 3 days of GT6 non stop. really was quite funny.

You know you've been playing GT6 to much when you drive your real car with all aids off. Not again for a while i'll tell you.

You know you've been playing GT6 to much when you use the clutch IRL and say, must of patched out the bugs.

You know you've been playing GT6 to much when you see a new car on the road and think, must be a new DLC.

You know you've been playing GT6 to much when you walk in a dealer and ask, where's you '91 Rx7, '97 Rx7, '93 Mx5 and '95 Miata in boring colours.

You know you've been playing GT6 to much when you try and get the best line by clipping the apex on the WRONG side of the road.

You know you've been playing GT6 too much when you see a Jaguar XFR on the streets and think "Wow so that's how this car looks in it's premium version! :crazy: ".

I have been playing GT6 for too long... I am on a learner a license and whoever I drive with always complains about how I naturally apex the corners. But to be fair, my step-mom (main instructor) admits GT taught me how to handle a car.

- When you tape your PS3 controller to your steering wheel and get a pro signwriter to make your cars' windscreen look like a HUD.:crazy:
- When you ask your mechanic how much Cr. it's gonna cost to service your car and why does the oil change take so long as it takes 2 seconds in GT6.:odd:
- Pulling in to a tyre shop IRL to replace all your tyres to wets when it rains.:crazy:
- When you call work to tell them you're sick(but you're not) to play GT6.:sly:
- When you ask your new car dealer if you can fully modify (the car you're interested in) it just like GT6 (with nitrous).;)
- When you refuse to let someone who's trying to overtake you IRL.:P
- Wearing a racing suit,shoes,gloves and helmet before you get in your car IRL(and wonder why the bloody cops pull you over).:mad:
- Changing your cars' bonnet IRL to carbon fibre to reduce weight.:dopey:
- When you realise that you've just played GT6 3 days straight without eating, sleeping and pooping.:yuck:

When your total driving time displays 1337. (elite)

Yup.
IMAG0094.jpg

When you're completing Spanish class homework or classwork, and every time write "escudo" (as in Suzuki Escudo) instead of the proper Spanish word for school, which is escuela.

When you're taking a corner in real life at a decently high speed and think to yourself "This will surely shave a few seconds off my lap time. Just don't hit the curb or it's invalidated."

Had a good laugh when i realized.

Back