You'll Get a Boost in GT Sport if You're On the FIA Championship's Winning Team

The Daily Races are full of “Winning Is The Only Thing” drivers. Divebomb tactics, and Demolition intents, completely remove any interest in participating.

Fully expect the FIA races to be more of the same. Many of my friends are actively involved in the Championships, and are enjoying the challenges. I hope they succeed.

200,000 CR? You get 375,000 for a 12 minute Bluemoon run.
5,000 Mi, what's the point of those anyway when you're doing sport and Fia races.

I make more than that in a regular day of sport mode racing :)

I guess it's a bit of compensation for those that spend a lot of time practicing and qualifying which doesn't earn you very much.

200,000 CR? You get 375,000 for a 12 minute Bluemoon run.
5,000 Mi, what's the point of those anyway when you're doing sport and Fia races.

I make more than that in a regular day of sport mode racing :)

I guess it's a bit of compensation for those that spend a lot of time practicing and qualifying which doesn't earn you very much.
Can't give away too much or their microtransactions would be compromised in their appeal.

That's the easy, cynical answer at least, lol.

This is good for some racers that can't go to live events,still i wonder if the problem with some countries being eligible will be resolved before the 2019 FIA Cup,there's so much legal 🤬 to solve PD lawyers must be running on coffe 24/7

I hoped for something like credits based on your points total multiplied by a given number as a way of rewarding participation and performance which would have been better IMHO, but they don't have to give anything.

Good job I'm only racing for fun, nice to be part of something and have set dates and times where I feel obliged to be there - feels like a special occasion.

There's no point racing in FIA if I have zero possibilities for an invitation, since my country is not listed in the EMEA region.
I had hopes and dreams that until August more countries will be available.
But no.

Which flag do you race under??

There's no point racing in FIA if I have zero possibilities for an invitation, since my country is not listed in the EMEA region.
But no.
It's a big legal problem to include some countries because of regulations of e-sports,i wish PD could comment about it but talking about legal things is a big grey area that could hurt PD.

There's really nothing in this. It is something for nothing if your country/marque wins. Its a nice gesture, even if it's a small one.
I know right. Can't we all just thank the winner for the reward and enjoy them? :)
Can't give away too much or their microtransactions would be compromised in their appeal.

I don't think that's the case, since Season 2 (and the rewards) were given before the update. Like Taylor said, there really is nothing more to this than just a fun simple reward

I know right. Can't we all just thank the winner for the reward and enjoy them? :)

I don't think that's the case, since Season 2 (and the rewards) were given before the update. Like Taylor said, there really is nothing more to this than just a fun simple reward

Yeah, I was just being daft there, lol.

Funny times we live in. :)

How pathetic this is...
eh why?

But no.
even if Greece was listed you had to be lucky as well so it saves you from the trouble lol

that dosen't make sense.

eh why?

even if Greece was listed you had to be lucky as well so it saves you from the trouble lol

that dosen't make sense.
Course not, lol.

R* been giving away cash for ages and cleaned up on shark cards. As I just said, I was being daft.

Crikey this place is very defensive, lol. Lighten up guys, just a videogame, lol.

I always thought the prizes would be real money. :boggled: I can get 300,000 cr. just by winning on GT League's Super GT clean 10 laps races. Yet FIA race is frustrating and no real money???

Why wouldn't? It takes hundreds, even thousands hours racing against humans. And GTS is an official esport game.
Well yea but at the end of the day its a video game & not a very hard one tbh (i mean for me it is but i speak in general) the user/player sit's on he's wheel but without really fealling the true pain of the G forces etc etc on the other hand a reward like GT academy etc is the right kind of prize for me cause i feel like ok i/you/they play a game (really good yes but a game) thats not something worth real cash money.

I always thought the prizes would be real money. :boggled: I can get 300,000 cr. just by winning on GT League's Super GT clean 10 laps races. Yet FIA race is frustrating and no real money???
I don't think all the players in a certain manufacturer or country deserves real prize money for the efforts of one driver :lol:
afaik though, the driver could potentially win some at the Live Event

This is funny because I've peeped a few Alien profiles and some of them have barely even touched GT Sport, outside of Sport Mode. This is a pittance, an absolutely silly amount. It should be the full 20 million to be honest.

I don't think all the players in a certain manufacturer or country deserves real prize money for the efforts of one driver :lol:
afaik though, the driver could potentially win some at the Live Event

So the players who are invited at the live events aren't the fastest?

Course not, lol.

R* been giving away cash for ages and cleaned up on shark cards. As I just said, I was being daft.

Crikey this place is very defensive, lol. Lighten up guys, just a videogame, lol.

lol ?? seriously? Anyone over the age of 8 that says that needs a word with themselves

Back