Your best movie & tv cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve Mcqueen
  • 8 comments
  • 906 views
Messages
206
Messages
Ylonewolf123
Heres mine
WRAITH INTERCEPTOR "the wraith"
894ec0f6.jpg


ELEANOR "gone in 60 seconds"
e0b90dfc.jpg
 
No...just...no...I mean...argh! Good try and all but no.
 
Wasn't Eleanor in the original Gone in Sixty Seconds a '73 Mach 1? Not to be picky but...
 
I have a Shelby GT350 painted dark green to look like the Mustang from Bullit.
 
close enough

Sorry, but as I had owned a '71 Mach 1 Mustang I respectfully disagree. The '73 was after the compression ratios were dropped, and the '71 would not only kick it's butt, it would take it out back and force it to dig it's own grave... lol :sly: (We used to race these cars back in the day)

To the OP, the '71 was in a James Bond movie... Diamonds are Forever if I remember correctly.
 
Sorry, but as I had owned a '71 Mach 1 Mustang I respectfully disagree. The '73 was after the compression ratios were dropped, and the '71 would not only kick it's butt, it would take it out back and force it to dig it's own grave... lol :sly: (We used to race these cars back in the day)

To the OP, the '71 was in a James Bond movie... Diamonds are Forever if I remember correctly.

Not to mention cam specs/timing. Ign timing and probably conservative carb settings/jets too.
 
And what has this to do with GT5. ?
 
Back