Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I could've received a C7 Gr.3 or a LaFerrari, but nope. Honda Sports VGT. A car that I absolutely hate driving because it's so unpredictable.

Question for you man. What is the quickest way to get a PS4 screenshot onto a PC? Do you post it to Facebook and download the pic from there, or?

Jerome
I use the capture feature on the ps4, upload it to usb from the share place (whatever it's called) then you can upload it to an image site or just add it as an attachment file in your message here.

I use the capture feature on the ps4, upload it to usb from the share place (whatever it's called) then you can upload it to an image site or just add it as an attachment file in your message here.

Ah okay I'll try that, thanks man!

Jerome

Dammit! I just bought an FT 1 VGT a couple of days ago and just won one from the rotisserie. Sorry I forgot to take a screenshot. I guess I can sell the one I bought for a loss?

@Jump_Ace Jerome, I just send them to Facebook. Make sure you have Facebook set up for HD photos. Then I download them to my phone.

To be honest, for desktops and whatnot I would export photos to a thumb drive. I’m not very impressed with my screenshot photos I post coming via Facebook. I don’t know if it’s Facebook that is reducing resolution or if the screenshots are taken at a lower resolution. But something just looks a bit “off”.

Dammit! I just bought an FT 1 VGT a couple of days ago and just won one from the rotisserie. Sorry I forgot to take a screenshot. I guess I can sell the one I bought for a loss?

Unfortunately you cannot resell for credits but you can remove it from your garage.

Not sure if this has been posted before but on your birthday the game loads up a nice birthday message and gives you a free car complete with fireworks!

DNkJ3ViW0AUsx-Y.jpg:large

3 consecutive Ford Focus ST's... Really?...🤬 ...:banghead:
2 blue and 1 red... ooooh baby :boggled:...
they really should let you sell multiple copies of the same car...

Not sure if this has been posted before but on your birthday the game loads up a nice birthday message and gives you a free car complete with fireworks!

DNkJ3ViW0AUsx-Y.jpg:large
I picked up the game the day before my B'day and received the TS050 hybrid the next day...fireworks and all! (thank the lord it wasn't another bloody Focus!!!)

@GTPHugo008 👍
Thank you so much for your detailed DW reporting...I am helping out sirjim with his spreadsheet on what cars are being awarded as a prize car.
Your welcome, I always do the Daily Workout, in order to get my pretended cars.
If I get, for example, a Le Mans prototype or a very good race car, I would be glad to share the moment.

Last edited:
Received the Mini Clubman VGT today after a slew of Mustang Fastbacks and Toyota GRMN's.

I still know exactly which car I'm getting from the revolving wheel before it stops. It's just not 'exciting' anymore!

Last night when i had completed my workout the silhouettes were a LMP1 car (Think it was the Audi), Mclaren VGT, and a Gr.3 (Think it was the Evo) and i got..........

The SFR!!!! :lol:

Back