Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Daily Workout #21- Lexus RC F GT3 prototype (Emil Frey Racing)'16 (Finally,a really good prize car, after getting non-race cars and doubles all the time...)

Attachments

• DOxElF_XkAE6AQC.jpeg
    DOxElF_XkAE6AQC.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
So when the prize cars came up, I decided I'm not gonna watch because I'm sick of getting bog standard road cars that I already own & have won.

So I then look at the tv once the prize spin had chosen the car, then I got the Chaparrel 2X VGT. Must say, I'm very happy. :) I'm just not going to look at the cars in the prize circle next time lol.

Thanks again to @sirjim73 for his daily workout prize car spreadsheet...👍

I am sure I missed some reports but I have 117 cars awarded as daily workout prize cars, 9 cars available through the mileage exchange and it looks like earning gold on the circuit experience nets a random prize car. Feel free to post the track and prize car here as well...

:cheers:

Last edited:
Got a LaFerrari just now. Would have been awesome, have I not bought one already (which I did) :grumpy::irked: gonna wait for 5 minutes until 12 midnight kicks in so that I can get another daily workout gift.

Daily Workout #22- Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (7th double)
It's amazing how this game gives me doubles... I have that car 3 times!
I hope tomorrow will be better....

Daily Workout #23- Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (8th double)
Again the same car....after the power went out on my house....

Last edited:
Got the Tomahawk Street last night/early morning. And a second A45 AMG (or whatever letter it is, I think its A class. The hatchback of course), the day before.

Usually because of my work scheduled I'm playing in the mornings when I wake up and late at night, so I'm usually getting my daily workout around midnight or 1am which sucks for the rest of the day:lol:

Why the "..."? I just asked a question, jeez.

Here's another one, don't get too upset. Why is it set to that random number of 26.2?

Back