Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
I'm fed up with the daily workout car. If I get another Lexus LC500, Alfa 4C or Mazda LM55 Vision GT I will uninstall this game.

I think they punish you for not logging on consecutively by giving you duplicate workout gift cars...

I'm fed up with the daily workout car. If I get another Lexus LC500, Alfa 4C or Mazda LM55 Vision GT I will uninstall this game.

I think they punish you for not logging on consecutively by giving you duplicate workout gift cars...
No, absolutely no... I log everyday and all I receive it's Audi TT (2x), Peugeot RCZ (2x), etc...

I completed Mt. Panorama today with a Gold time in Circuit Experience entitling me to a spin on the random prize car wheel and I received the Mits. Lancer Evo F.E. 2015 the exact same car as yesterday for the daily workout...yeah!

DW Nov. 21st: Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat 2015 - N700 (at least it wasn't my third straight Evo.) :)

Just go ahead and uninstall then because you know its going to happen again.

I got a Mustang GT 2 days in a row and you know what I said "Well there's always tomorrow"

Unbelievable. We cannot turn off this thing???

I just spent like 3000 mileage points on tuning a duplicate, while the first car was fully tuned as well.

Unbelievable. We cannot turn off this thing???

I just spent like 3000 mileage points on tuning a duplicate, while the first car was fully tuned as well.

Simply amazing. Of all the things that GT Sport has apparently done wrong according to this forum, we now have a person asking if we can turn off the thing that gives us free cars that we may or may not already have.

Simply amazing. Of all the things that GT Sport has apparently done wrong according to this forum, we now have a person asking if we can turn off the thing that gives us free cars that we may or may not already have.

Are you serious? The game gives us free cars. Cool. But I already have ALL cars in my garage and the game keeps giving me duplicates.

Not cool.

Are you serious? The game gives us free cars. Cool. But I already have ALL cars in my garage and the game keeps giving me duplicates.

Not cool.

Its pretty cool for the people that don't already have every car in the game. What now, you want your own personal on/off switch for daily mileage cars? I swear people act like this takes up tons of their playing time and act as if space in the garage is limited and its difficult to delete a vehicle from said garage. The reality of the fact is that none of that is true and people will complain about everything even if it is the slightest inconvenience

Its pretty cool for the people that don't already have every car in the game. What now, you want your own personal on/off switch for daily mileage cars? I swear people act like this takes up tons of their playing time and act as if space in the garage is limited and its difficult to delete a vehicle from said garage. The reality of the fact is that none of that is true and people will complain about everything even if it is the slightest inconvenience
Ok you obviously have no idea what my problem is. I already own every car. Yes I'd like to have a switch to turn this thing off. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it should be possible to turn it off because I don't need duplicates. Plus we cannot "favorite" cars so it's even worse.

Ok you obviously have no idea what my problem is. I already own every car. Yes I'd like to have a switch to turn this thing off. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it should be possible to turn it off because I don't need duplicates. Plus we cannot "favorite" cars so it's even worse.

Your problem is you're tired of getting duplicates for no reason. It was pretty evident before I even replied to your original post. The problem for you is PD does not care about the fact that you own every car in the game, they gave you the option to get rid of the vehicle to alleviate the problem yourself.

I can help you though, just make sure you do not exceed 26miles per day and you will not get the duplicate car anymore

Your problem is you're tired of getting duplicates for no reason. It was pretty evident before I even replied to your original post. The problem for you is PD does not care about the fact that you own every car in the game, they gave you the option to get rid of the vehicle to alleviate the problem yourself.

I can help you though, just make sure you do not exceed 26miles per day and you will not get the duplicate car anymore

Geee thanks :D I'm driving well over that every day. And deleting a car every single day is really annoying :(

I knew it sounded familiar. But what does walking 26.2 miles have to do with driving cars? This game sometimes...

Because the actual event to get the daily prize car is part of the driving marathon. If you check your profile in GT Sport, the graph at the bottom shows you your driving marathon. And the 26.2 miles is a running marathon, not walking.

It's just a play on words.

Its still silly to me. And too low. You should have to really put in some time each day, like 100 miles yknow?

4557C2DA-A263-44D8-9FAA-6A43D4DA78A5.jpeg

As the singer sings, “that was yesterday”. Today, I got another POS Miata!!!

So this happened to me yesterday.
I bought the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, saving up for it because I really enjoy AM cars.
Did 2 laps around Suzuka circuit, just to get a feel for it.
Then I put a grey/silver liquid metal livery so it looked more metallic without the chrome effect.
Was really enjoying myself. but without noticing I compiled the necessary mileage required for the daily car prize because of my V8 Vantage testing.
I did the roulette and BAM!!!!!!! another Aston Martin V8 Vantage in black....... W.... T......F.... :/

I ended up selling the one I bought to get some money back and keeping the Free one from dailys.

Honestly, is there any point really in buying cars, or just being patient and hoping you'll get the car you want from dailys?

I didn't get a car today. I'm very confused. Is it because I've got all the cars in the game? Does the daily reward stop after you've collected all the cars or am I missing something?

I know it's not a big deal, but I'm just confused.

Edit: Went to my garage, then went out of it. Then the daily reward prize circle appeared oddly. Got the Aston Martin Vulcan '16.

Last edited:
Back