Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Didn't play for the last 2 days due to being busy

Did my Mileage today, saw 330 P4 in the wheel. When the spin slowed down, i even thought that it will land on the big prize. But, of course, the game decided to make one step less and give me a Gr.3 Beetle :\

I mean, i already have 330 P4 (bought it month ago), but the way the game tries to screw you over with the prizes is ridiculous

the way the game tries to screw you over with the prizes is ridiculous

It's intentional now I think, I am never good at guessing the blacked out car shapes but my prize today was the AMG Mercedes-Benz A45.

That said it has been more "giving" with the recent DLC cars as I have won the following since the release of the DLC

BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport) '11 (Gr.3)
Mazda RX500 '70 (N300)
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '08 (N400)

The Porsche was won from circuit experience but the other two were daily prize wheel cars, I should be getting a better idea of the wheel
routine from Friday as hoping to get on each day to get a prize car and see what the current patterns are.

Daily Workout #348- Toyota Supra RZ 1997 (221st double) I felt betrayed once again, because the Sauber Mercedes C9 was one of the four choices, and no dice......I didn´t delete this car, despite being the third time I get this, unlike those rotten cars that I got last week.....

Last edited:
So I don't know if it's been done but each day seems predetermined in that once it showed the wheel, I looked at the cars enough to know and restarted the game. Booting back up, it immediately took me to the daily workout which was the same exact cars. So I let it pick which car. STI Gr.B rally car. I restarted again thinking the music or wheel would change and did it about 3 more times and received the Gr.B car every time. Not that anyone needed any additional data that it's predetermined, but it certainly is.

upload_2018-10-9_16-24-55.png

Quite happy with it.

I dont like this daily workout anymore because I have been getting crap!!!!!!!!

A long standing friend of mine who mostly plays GTA Online said this about GT Sport's beta last year, he said the game was crap because it kept
giving him Peugeot's as prize cars!

So I don't know if it's been done but each day seems predetermined in that once it showed the wheel, I looked at the cars enough to know and restarted the game. Booting back up, it immediately took me to the daily workout which was the same exact cars. So I let it pick which car. STI Gr.B rally car. I restarted again thinking the music or wheel would change and did it about 3 more times and received the Gr.B car every time. Not that anyone needed any additional data that it's predetermined, but it certainly is.

You can't change the wheel once you've triggered it the first time as it will always default to the car that it selected on the wheel the first time
as it's the game playing safe and redelivering the car to your garage.

Don't know if anyone's tried getting the required mileage and closing the game then loading it up as would be the first time the game will show
the prize cars available, I may also try that next week too.

I suspect there is an element of I-Spy luck with the wheel too, PD have probably got it set to common, infrequent and rare car groups and toss of
a coin to see which group it will pick behind the scenes.

Don't know if anyone's tried getting the required mileage and closing the game then loading it up as would be the first time the game will show the prize cars available, I may also try that next week too.

There is really no point to this, because whatever cars you are shown would be random no matter what. So whether you see it for the first time in a day or restart it before you're shown it's going to be unique to you. No way to dictate the cars or see a variety.

Just did my before midnight / after midnight dual daily workout.

I'm usually not too bothered with bad rewards, but for those two workouts I got:

1st run: Honda S660 in yellow
2nd run: Honda S660 in black

I'm going to bed :ouch:

Yesterday, got a a Mustang GrB car, not a duplicate but there was a Jag and one that seemed a GTO but not sure because I don't look to much at it anymore to don't get desappointed, but I really don't believe its random because if it was we surely would have won more of the expensive cars

Had a duplicate Nissan GT-R 17 (I never drove the first one)... I like to keep my duplicates and put differents liveries on them, I found this beauty :

5836739952792077833_23.jpg

Upgraded both power & weight to 5 (= more than 1k horsepower), it's still a N600 so I drove it on an N600 mission on tokyo, and fell in love with it so much, that then, I plugged the VR and drove it in time trial for more than 2 hours on the same tokyo track

I never had so much fun drifting with a car in GT sport (well, I never manage to do it properly until yesterday), I absolutely loves how it handles, I should post a replay soon :)

Just to say : sometimes you think "argh, another *** duplicate", but every car worth a good try (which I admit I rarely do !)

Saw 330 P4 in the roll again. First time that i see the same 20 million car two days in a row.

And again, i got the car that was right before it, Gr.4 F-Type in this case

This thing isn't even entertaining at this point, because you can be 200% sure that you're not getting the big prize

There is really no point to this, because whatever cars you are shown would be random no matter what. So whether you see it for the first time in a day or restart it before you're shown it's going to be unique to you. No way to dictate the cars or see a variety.

Perhaps but for me there is a difference in that sometimes the daily prize car is related to the event you've been doing so by closing the game
and then opening up you haven't done anything in game so the selection would be random but unique to my account like you say.

Either way I am going to test it as there is no harm in seeing what happens.

Daily Workout #349- Mazda 787B 1991 (At last, they finally gave me one of the greatest Group C cars ever, and I´m very delighted with that, and that makes me feel really proud of.....And I was so lucky that I got it, because there was the Lexus RCF and another Honda Civic, and I´m glad that it avoided those two....)

Last edited:
Saw 330 P4 in the roll again. First time that i see the same 20 million car two days in a row.

And again, i got the car that was right before it, Gr.4 F-Type in this case

This thing isn't even entertaining at this point, because you can be 200% sure that you're not getting the big prize
It's teasing you :)

Didn't play for the last 2 days due to being busy

Did my Mileage today, saw 330 P4 in the wheel. When the spin slowed down, i even thought that it will land on the big prize. But, of course, the game decided to make one step less and give me a Gr.3 Beetle :\

I mean, i already have 330 P4 (bought it month ago), but the way the game tries to screw you over with the prizes is ridiculous

What's a 330 P4? Never seen one :banghead:

Well nice to know it's appeared again, really wish I could win a second one!

Really wish I could win a ****ing first one :lol:.

Not been on this thread recently and the car spreadsheet has gone way out of date... sorry guys, laptop is befuddled by windows updates and I now have a social life :D:lol:.

So I'll be unable to maintain or update the spreadsheet, sorry.

I think we're far enough in by now to know that the wheel of misfortune is random anyway...?

Back