Your daily workout gift

• Thread starter mazda787
  • 15,388 comments
Daily Workout #350- Volkswagen 1200 1966 (222nd double) This one was really painful to me, although that I was pretty sure that the Raybrig NSX was the one to be gifted, and my hopes were crushed......This one was already certain to be deleted anwyay, since only having this car once is enough.......

Last edited:
Well it took me this long but finally I got the cover car.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20181011172933.png

Some would say that I could've just bought that instead but I feel like getting the AMG GT S through the DWG would be better so I can save some credits. But yeah that's my first AMG GT S and in the right color too that I wanted.

Got the Gr.1 VGT Bugatti today. First in my garage and pretty much was the best car in the DWG. Altho i'd rather prefer the RB Junior car that was also in a roll, i am somewhat fine with the result

I paid a million for the Audi Group 1 and I kind of regret it since its not all that - the million I also paid for the McLaren Group 1 VGT eats it and everything else and doesnt even spit out the bones (so to speak).

I did get the Audi Group X and McLaren Group X for free and they're either useless or OP, you decide (its pretty obvious).

Daily Workout #351- Toyota 2000GT 1967 (223rd double) For a moment, I was gonna say: will I feel pretty lucky again with another 787B? But soon it turned out to be not the case, but this car is okay, and it´s a keeper.....

Last edited:
Todays daily roulette just killed me :crazy: firstly i immediately noticed that there is Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX which i want to buy so i pray that it stop on it but soon as it's starts to stop slowly i knew that it won't stop on Nissan but it stopped right before... Ferrari 330 P4 which i notice in the last moment... imagine this feeling of rage, madness and lost i got Corvette C7 :mad: :ouch: :lol:

I have 5 milions cr. a lot of Blue moon bay grinding is gonna happen to get 330 P4 👎

Daily Workout #352- Hyundai Genesis Gr.B Rally Car (224th double) Why they keep sending me more repeats of rally cars, even though that is only the second time that I get this.......The GT40 and the Countach were the only good stuff in there, and they refused to give me at least one of them.....Please, enough throwing me dupes of rally cars, since I don´t have any use for them.....

Last edited:
Daily Workout #353- Lexus RCF 2014 (225th double) As if getting duplicates of rally cars was not enough, they decided to give me another duplicate of another worthless car......There was nothing that I could do to prevent another disaster, since only trash was featured......At least, the Mazda 787B was the only lucky prize this week.....

Last edited:
Back